The Downfall of KaW

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by MerlinsBeard, Oct 3, 2015.

1. This was already posted by me in the Developers thread about the new "promo", hoping that this will be viewed by as many players as possible. Thanks guys and gals

Where's the update for your players instead of you greedy, self-centered, and backstabbing pigs. It is an absolute insult to the community as a whole that you would bring in even more pay to play epic battles after the outrage that we voiced about HTE. It seems that you all listen to the community but do not actually heade us enough to impact your updates.

And this will turn out to be another unread post that will get lost in the shuffle of complaints about the pure stupidity of the developers. Not even expecting a response from kaw because they simply cannot justify their actions to the community so they decide silence is their best option.

Boooooooo on you devs, boooo on you.

What do you all think, if anything can, could possibly get through to the developers?

Is the game too far gone?

2. Keeps the game running so I'm cool with it. Don't participate if it's an issue.

3. Support. I honor the devs because they are the maker of kaw, but I agree they need to step it up a notch in this new age of kawdom.

4. i can't feel positive about this new addition, i actually dropped all builds and disconnected on my alts today and am not spending another dime on this game. It feels like devs are just placing more & more importance on pay2win ebs instead of what the majority of players wanted and makes me feel the devs have given up on kaw and the customer relations department. All they do is listen to the reviews of the hte positive ppl on kaw who are agreeing with these moves and not acknowledging the rest of us...ps. i did a rough study 4/5 ppl against this new addition, 3/5 would have hte removed alltogether too

5. Who did you survey? Yourself and 4 others who can't afford seals and the new event items??

6. For every person on forums that posts their dismay for the pay to play b2b events, there probably 100 that happily indulge and spend away.

Thats all i can assume cause introducing a new, more expensive eb right after the conclusion of an event...

Devs must of felt there were a bunch of kawers who still wanted to spend cash.

7. so let this EB be a good reminder of what we DONT want to see any more of in the future. Big spenders have HTE and if we need something for free and spenders then the devs should create a half and half event, one side not allowing HTE or ROTWB, and the other gives players the options of 3-4 different money spending ebs. We need to have a balance so that kaw still runs and flows smoothly. Spenders need to spend, gamers need to game simple as that.

8. KaW is not a lost cause if the devs would start to turn it around now. Nothing is ever a lost cause but with the way that the game is heading right now I can't help but feel that the game is on its death bed, relative to what it used to be. Sure, the game will probably continue for years but it will simply be a shell of what it once was/could be.

The social aspect of the game is what has kept it alive, no thanks to the devs.

9. Now that my friend was a well said statement! 100% support.

10. Yes, the social aspect is, and has always been, the best part of the game. The second best part has been OSW (with an honorable mention to eating popcorn at OSWs you're not in).

That being said, this won't kill KaW. The game isn't dead yet. Just for the record.

Also worth mentioning is many players asked for a larger, more expensive HTE. Many players felt this EB is too short. Yea it sucks for us who don't like spending that much, but there is an audience for it, customers for it.

11. still we need to have a little more of a balance between spending, and nonspenders.

12. One week ago, people wanted a longer and more expensive HTE.

Guess what, the devs heard you! 10$ to open and maybe the devs might up keep it around once their "event" is done.

Ps : The name "Merlin" is open. It used to be mine. 

13. Well they got the more expensive part right. They **** the bed on lasting longer on an epic level.

14. What's the number for the Wahmbulance? Call it, quick!

15. Will nobody ever beat the legend of Majesty ? I fell sorry for red and cella... Haha sucks to be them I guess :lol:

16. Devs should put a limit on how much you can spend a day/week

17. There is! 300$ if I'm right.

18. The increase in pay to play by dangling a near complete set of eq really was a dick move by the devs too. I easily burned about 1000 aqua and inferno apiece on the eq prior to this recent series.

Im done enchanting eq. Devs have removed any reason to invest into your eq. So if the stupidly high failure rate from the mage wasnt already bad enough, your eq also becomes outdated before you even have it for a month or two. Seriously devs, that was/is a dick move.

And building/growing a clan has yet again been presented wiyh a new challenge. The era of clanless kawers.

There are so many players who dont have a home clan. They arent looking for one and dont need one. Just use a clan to fill your current needs and roll the hell out when you're done, or at the first sign of some trouble...

I think devs are also using the b2b events to discourage osw. 5k event items has rewards that are hard to resist. Why get tangled up in an osw that might hinder you chances of cashing in on an event?

Not all clans have the resources or membership to successfully manage both. Ive been there and it sucks watching other rival clans that happen to not be in an osw bring in mad gold and beast eq that they will probably use against you later down the road..

But i guess thats the cost you have to consider now if you want to keep up with the pack.

19. There is moron

20. Lol sometimes i wonder if some ppl think through what they say, what makes you think i haven't spent $1000's on this game... cos i chose to post wit this acct only...thats a noob action to think ppl complaining about pay2win are non spenders only, you need to understand this game doesn't only include the ppl that want it but also the ppl who don't...and the numbers are based off around 80ppl today i've asked alone and years of seeing forums erupt from the disaster that is hte. i chose to spend money for a long time to slightly keep in the race but no more as devs have made their decision based off of ppl like you who think who spends more should win this game instead of real skill.