THE DIVINE POWER(idea)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by ___lIIIAlphaIIlI_________, Aug 27, 2016.

1. So, nowadays I see everyone in KAW makin tons of gold, holding trillions freely on hand thinking its safe.

I dont like that!
    I wanna spice things up, shake KAW up a bit.
    Best place to start????
    PVP ofc!

Lets admit it, PvP is as rewarding as my crap minimum wage part time job.
    It pays peanuts!!!(Compared to EBs)

THE IDEA:

As players farm other players, there comes a 0.05% chance for the divine power spell to be activated.

The divine power spell can only be used once just like an xtal and it has to be used within 2 hours.

The divine power spell allows a player to STEAL 30% of gold another player holds on hand.

BUT....... The divine power can only be used on the first page of the battle list.

You can use the spell by pressing steal/attack, choosing the spell in items and if you get a succesful steal/attack then the gold is yours. If not then the spell is gone. Poof!

Which means......Noone is safe!

This idea means the battle list will actually have an impact and will mean something for the game.

I see no chance of bypass unless a players lucky to see preferable players on their battle list.

Thank you and post your comments below. Mind the no colour no picture post. I like to keep it simple.

2. Pretty cool idea. Maybe could be developed into an event kind of thing. Where the whole event is pvp and you can steal peoples event items. And if you have the spell you steal more of their items. So you also have to protect your event items always.

3. Support

4. I will support if it grants 100% success chances

5. That was how it first was

6. i'd make it a mith spell & i don't think it should b useable in wars but u got my support otherwise, would make pvp more interesting i think

7. If I recall correctly, the Devs cannot tell an attack from the battle list from an attack from elsewhere. Other than that, good idea.