the de-volution of our forum

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by SkinnyMinny, Aug 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not changing my story. Your just so stupid it hurts. I wish I could help you but I can't. I don't know what your talking about, I was never in true spartans. I'm not Irish I'm half Jamaican half American.

I've never fought you in my life, I'll occasionally do a PvP event, I will 1v1 PvP somebody. But I mostly just hit EBs. If i was in a clan where I loved people I would fight for them in an OSW but I've never been in an OSW. I've been strip farmed by ZAFT, SicNoc, Black Hand.

I was in Blackhand, LHL, Osiris, Temple of Bastet, SegFault, Starz family clans, I was part of the first haunting EB record of 1:32 seconds I believe it was, and been in many other clans. I was an admin in JEEPERS and JEEPERs sub clan. I was an admin in one of the B2B clans. I was an admin in B2Bs first HTE clan. I was an admin in Excel, my great friend is Cahuck of second echelon who helps me with real life.

I don't know who you think I am, but you're wrong. This is my actual final post on this topic and this thread. I wish you good luck Roni but you're still an idiot. I hope you find the Irish :mrgreen:

2. Its been graveyarded......funny that ai t it....u call out a mod for an unfair lock and it suddenly vanishes into thin air.

3. I didn't realize when threads that were being derailed were unfair. I even believe it's stated in the RoC not to do what everyone involved in that thread was doing.

I like you, Pars, but just being honest. Read up on the ToU and RoC before you call out a mod for fulfilling there role. Idc if the thread had a million views, if it's full of spam, derailment, and overall trash, it's lock worthy. Not to mention all the posts were generally made by the same 5 or 6 people.

4. osw runners always hide their true identity. You been in all them clans yet wont say who you are. Thats because I got it right first time irishchic .You very randomly called me stupid hiding on a new screenname.Yet too afraid to come back on the one your known for . irishchic is scared and a true spartan runner.

5. by the way I was admin in russian shadows for 9 months send my love to them all irishchic.

6. My interpratation is that its at mods discretion.....and i belive when we have quiet forums that its better to have trash than nothing at all ....but thats just my opinion

7. Hypocrite ...Hypocrite ...Hypocrite you've cried to mod and support more then anyone who posts in forums 

8. I second this motion.

9. MEH 2!

10. lol ...yeah you just confirmed it by that statement 

...you've cried to support/mods more then ANYONE (except for Skinny-C maybe lol)
    

11. For the third time.....prove it.

12. Peeps slow down i need to get more popcorn.

Oh and its been awhile since someone mentioned Onsey!

13. I completely agree with OP

14. To OP: I've been around for five years on this game and forums, and everyone has always reminisced about the "good Ole days". Those never existed. The forums were always like this or similar to this.
    I think the only thing that actually really screwed up this game was the crazy filter they put up a while ago. That made the forum way lamer than it was before.

I have no clue if the filter was taken away though, because I haven't been playing in a long while.

15. Nothing will remain in tip top shape forever. People will leave, everything will degrade. It is life. All you can do is slow it down.

16. NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I reject your reality abd substitute my own!

18. [​IMG]

....& that folks is Bacon for the win!!!! Again :cool: :cool: :cool:

iPhone

19. lol ...watch Moody they'll keep arguing it's not violating TOU/ROC 

I'm telling you they're psychotic delusional
    

.....wait for it. it's coming 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.