the de-volution of our forum

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by SkinnyMinny, Aug 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squishy aka ossia ex wog academy. Must have ran from the osw ! Main was irishlass in true spartans which went clanless but played on alt instead of ossia .

2. A thread made against the RoC including making disparaging comments about disabilities was perfectly fair to be locked from the OP. it was let run for a while until it was a slinging match of abuse.

If you have an issue with my moderation then please message support@athinkingape.com and if there's been an error, they will rectify it. Calling me out on the forums will not improve their state or change my decision.

Hi Pars, it's a true delight to meet you. if you believe I've made a mistake that is completely unjustifiable then support is always available at Support@athinkingape.com

3. What are you talking about? I am Ossia but I've never held allegiance to any clan, and never involve myself in an OSW for no reason. No Ossia is not the name I known on. No Ossia never reached past 2mcs, no Ossia has never had any quarrel with any clan. I may have been in WoG Academy if I was but everything else is wrong lmao.

I only have loyalty to players, that's it. I'm yet to be in a clan where I can say id fight for everyone, and trust everyone :) . Once again you are wrong and irrelevant Roni.

4. On top of that who is irishlass lmao. The only person who knows almost all of my accounts is Cahuck the owner of Second Echelon.

He doesn't even know all of them :lol:

5. PLEASE TELL ME YOU IS SQUIRTLE

6. Support, forums used to be a blast. There terrible now

7. im irrelevant? yet I aint scared to say who I am because I dont insult people out the blue like you saying I am stupid and now irrelivant. ozzy your ex kaw boyfriend told me all about you ossia irishchic . I got it right knowing ex wog academy so I know your main is irishlass. You were the one who set the thread off topic by calling me stupid when I never spoke to you .fail troll squishy .aka irishChic from true spartans.

8. I was never in True Spartans lol. Ozzy? I'm Ossia and I had to get that name freed up through ATA. Just like I did for this name Squishy. I had to ask them to make name available. Idk who the other Ossia is but that's not me :lol:

I don't make friends and trust people like most. There's only 4 people I've kept up with my KaWreer. I don't talk to anyone else or tell anyone else anything. So you information must be wrong.

9. ok irishchic i believe you NOT .

10. Moody Parsfan is another hypocrite ...he too has cried to mods/support about being "abused" "harassed" and being on the recieving end of "bigoted remarks" ...he like Skinny will start it but when they get shamed (usually by me) they're the 1st ones to cry foul...

....truly pathetic ,typical Parsfan/Skinny behavior 

iPhone

(can't expect more from Android owners lol)

11. Now you're spreading lies. This is why I called you stupid, an idiot. It's because you are an idiot. You pull things out of your ass and throw yourself into conversations.

12. irishChic aka squishy / ossia you called me stupid for posting a screenshot of battle wins / loses what was the talk of the moment on the thread . Dont lie your butthurt is evident .you called me it from past history or maybe you just jealous of me.You tryed mock me but it failed because I realised who you really are.And this is forums all threads welcome conversation. if you talk about me I will talk back and skinny is my friend so I will just throw my contributions into the mix. if you dont like communial conversations then take it to p/m.

13. Cool story....i love the lies and slander u dish out but if one mod or one player in this game can produce a single ss of me confessing or staing at any point "i cried to devs for harassment" or any form of being a grass ill drop build right now......

Todd understand one thing i only laugh at you and your pathetic accounts ....they make me laugh ....not cry.....i should really thank u for the hours of hysterical make believe funny stories u tell.

The best ones were about u being in the forces despite u being disabled and that u employ 50 people.

14. I'm not butt hurt. You're just lying, ask ATA for the IP addresses from the accounts. They won't match up. You're an idiot Roni. You trying to lie about me doesn't make you any smarter.

But good attempt on the detective work.

15. you very butthurt irishchic .The reason you called me stupid is not because I posted screenshots. But stemming back to 2014 when you was in true spartan warriors and me and skinny were in c.a of t.s.w and fighting you all.Then you took irishchic out of true spartan warriors went clanless .Then started insulting skinnyminny in worldchat on ossia screenname alt what was in wog academy .So skinny hit both accounts.

16. its you irishchic who is the big liar not me.I dont randomly appear and call people stupid but you thought you could get support so that others could start insult me with you and alpha.But I burst your bubble.

17. what are you talking about lmao. The only Apocalypse related clan besides wog (if I was ever in that clan :roll:) I was ever in was Apocalypse their EB equipment clan. I've never met somebody as stupid as you. I have crossed paths with skinny in a negative way before, but what you're talking about isn't me.

This is exactly why you are an idiot. I have nothing further to say to you. I'm not into people spreading lies about who people are and what they've done to create problems. You have no screenshots and have not posted anything. You are a liar, and that's the end of it. I don't know who Irish is, I have no correlation with True Spartans or apocalypse, besides 1 friend I have in ALL of those clans.

I've defended you once or twice before on forums but I never understand why when I do, because afterwards you prove time and time again how ignorant you are.

18. look how you changing your story here. I posted screenshots of my account which skinny did and I did . You called me stupid after I did that it`s you who is the ignorant one here not me. You tryed to bully but it failed.irishchic dont act high n mighty when its you whose ignorant and immature. and dont pretend to be some sort of martyr who stuck up for me only to call me names your act is fake as they come.

19. Don't reply to her and she'll stop. She feeds on attention. Roni nobody, I mean NOBODY actually respects you as a person, nor a player of kaw. I doubt you seriously have a real life, I wonder if in those 2,000 screenshots of KaW from 2012 onwards that you have one picture of something else, or a picture of yourself. Or are you really that dark that you have no life, and I don't mean that as an insult, but I reckon you should get out more than once every two days. For whatever reason you need to take a breather.

20. Which thread? I don't see any..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.