The Crux Crusades (Updated)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Will rewards be pushed out before the 29th?

2. Pretty sure my reward for this junk event is Ebola. So take your time distributing, devs.

3. Nice event devs loved the extra plunder n the score updated in wca to bad I only got 91 tokens tho 0-2 for AFF eb not to good lol but the plunder change was nice from an eq hunt. I have tons off unused eq now n I'm sure there's a ton of players same as me. For all you harers SHUT UP I've been waiting on plunder bonus crap for 4yrs

4. Harers gonna hare.

5. When the reward will be distribute?

6. Um decs, my plunder spell isnt working that you gave out? 10% obe from top 1k

7. And one* well now i know my spell check is not working..

8. Hey devs you messed up on the rewards. I got ten aqua and ten aqua. Wheres my inferno at foos!!!!!!

9. Received my awards, 1 crystal, 8% bonus, aqua and NO inferno

10. If you restart kaw your plunder bonus spell will work, but still no inferno

11. First event in which i didnt make a reward cut  and i worked my butt off for it lol
    I ended up being 3 tokens short of 100

12. I have over 300tokens, received just my 8% spell and 1 health crystal but No inferno and No aqua!!

13. I got 250 tokens and my first notification says I got two lots of 10 aqua then 15mins ago I got 10 inferno. I have no idea if I got 20 aqua though.

Hilarious that ppl were getting so shirty waiting for such a basic reward....

Time to burn it all in 15 seconds taking icetail from 6 to 4 or something :)

14. I didn't receive yet my Inferno and Aqua.
    May devs fix it?

15. kaw_com can you please also remove my unusable psion and any other leftover inventory from past events? Thanks.

16. Ikr, does the unused item cause discomfort, do they twist you panties? I have so much useless stuff, do let it bother you. Maybe one day when you grow up you can become a cop or a bank robber and use it all for ammo........or maybe just eat it all, get high then forget what you were complaining about.....just an alcohol induced thought for you.