The Continent Wars - Please Read

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xx-daTomoT-xx, Dec 14, 2013.

1. Well Europe quit.

Rest of the clans need to war for tomorrow's match up. Please just run the 12 hour war and see who wins.

2. Well this sucks:/,Im sorry to see such a promising idea crash and burn like this.However I think if we gave something like this another try(perhaps with special system wars from ATA)We could make a decent event out of this.

3. :lol: I wonder how many put up towers all for naught

4. To be honest I had though the "ata" backing of the event meant the would create a 6 hour war time, I can not believe people thought there was a 6 hour system war option.

Disappointed

5. Wait so does Africa win Round 1?

6. ^ We would have won anyway, so of course.

7. @miss_mines how can you win a war for an event that is unlikely to still go on?

However hopefully we can keep the wars going and arrange it for a later date or keep going with the current ones.

8. Please read my thread

9. IMO it was Africa that bottled a 12 hr war and rejected it  euro wins 

10. It was nice meeting new faces and spending time with old friends in Europe; I'll miss you all. Maybe next time we can all meet up again and have some more fun times whilst kicking fun. Cc was a blast and overall the experience was a disappointment, was still fun in other aspects. Although, these wars got too serious and the fun was thrown out the window that last day or two, it was still nice. Thanks for the new friends I've made, that's the one thing I can fully 100% be grateful for from this CW. :)

~Have an amazing day everyone,
    KinkyKandi. ️

11. Team america will still be warring today!

12. F yeah!

13. Need any peeps to war? 