The Color Wars [Tournament]

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Moody, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Blue
    Cyan

Oh, and for the mods who are warring, a team set aside for mods;
    Lime

That or Forum!

2. As much as I do agree :p if you don't pick an color from my list then I can't include you in my roster picking :cry: so if you could pick one then that'd be grand!

I have thought about it nighthawk but as this is to gather interest and sign ups then I will be asking most if not all sign ups their preferred war timings. That way I can please most people and not pick one that suits me which could lead to most people pulling out :) so assume that all war times are available at this point :)

3. 1: Cyan
    2: Light Pink

I'm interested! If this event happens, hopefully I'll be active!

4. I guess the light pink one, if forum can't be a color.
    Edit: had to specify a type of pink. Only got the one unlocked, sooo

5. Which pink castiel!? There are 2 :cool: light pink or hot pink or both as options 1 and 2? :p

6. 1) Blue

2) Gold

7. Support the idea
    1)blue
    2)Silver

8. Support.
    1) Cyan
    2) Hot Pink

9. Since devs seem unwilling to try their own s5 proposals we could try to make this like proposal one, as suggested by nighthawk.

Have the wars across 2 weeks or so in all the round war slots, each colour putting forward 15 warriors for each war, and the 2 teams with most wins face off in a final. That way we can use proper war types with guaranteed war times

Only trouble is we would have to ask rest of community not to war rounds for 2 weeks.... Not that they do anyway

10. 1: Cyan
    2: Lime Green

11. 1. Hot Pink
    2. Lime Green

12. 1- hot pink
    2- Cyan

13. I love this idea, it would be an interesting way to change up a war tournament, wish I was bigger to war though 
    1.blue
    2. Lime green

14. 1)blue
    2)lime green

15. 1. Steel Gray
    2. Lime Green

16. Support. Old style system wars!  I would go the full 12-hour.

1) Green 
    2) Blue