The collectively nakid Zerg

Discussion in 'Wars' started by thee_CHERRY_on_Top, Nov 23, 2012.

1. *muches on popcorn* I'm gonna need more popcorn and butter

2. I'd like to send my support to IDD, First Zerg member says Osw has no rules or clean fighting then somebody else complains that Zerg are smaller than IDD... Lol

3. When I see your all's motto: "Less talk more war," I simply find this to much hypocrism

4. Idd forever

5. Dreadlsa u and most of ur noob farming crew have already left zerg and ran back to ur dead clan

6. Oh and gave u some Inc so ull stop crying I rarely ever see a lsa tag in my news

7. Secret there have know been 4 IDD ON THIS FORUM rest are zerg or our beloved allies

8. I personally think our osw would be better without trash talk. Neither side can fight with honor while running to forums an shooting third grade insults.

₳ɖ ㅆǿℜナعㅆ

9. Aw, I kinda like the trash.

I don't know enough about the players in this one to trash talk at all other than I've seen 200b in strips on Zerg today, and practically no incoming. I had to find a 1 on 1 on the side to get any love.

I'm not sure Zerg has their heart in this.

10. Swabia would like the trash talk, it's the only thing he's good at.

11. Lol swabs. Not tellin you what you can and can't do. Hell I'm not even admin at ad mortem yet  but trash talkin in medium to bigger osw makes clans look

12. Support to IDD..

Watch out Zerg, musang has very deep connections that when called upon you may wonder where they will come from..

but guess musang can handle it for now

New Age

13. Damn Zerg. Looks like you hit the wrong hornets nest

14. Well from what I see here is, a bunch of ppl coming to IDD aid!!! Allies family clans that's all good to protect your family !! But I don't see any other clans saying there coming to zergs aid!!! So u can't say little IDD is beating Zerg what u can say is IDD and family and friends are beating on Zerg!!! Don't get to big headed u had to call in back up to make this a fight it seems like!! No same in that just call a spade a spade !!!!

Great War win or lose both clans fought well

15. Did lsa not come to zergs aid first? I believe they did lol. So call a spade a spade. Zerg got back up and seems idd has more backup.

16. Mike lol. Zerg already was bigger than IDD when they called in LSA. I don't see how you can criticize IDD for doing what Zerg did first. Perhaps you need to check your facts before spouting **** all over something you know
    nothing about. 

New Age

17. LSA has always been a part of Zerg....

18. At least for a while now.

19. Just going to comment on the post that made me laugh straight out loud.

On page 3 Hobbs says he spammed Cherry(?) wall because he wanted a reaction, but it was childish to block him. Childish to block a childish stunt like that? Lmao god that made me laugh. Good one :)