The Chaos Wars Continue

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 8, 2014.

1. pvp :roll:

2. The round wars are broken. Devs spent endless hours and several seasons trying to fix them, but, to no avail. The current "primal" wars have much more popularity and participation. Indi wars are for everyone else who wants to have a play.

The reason round wars are still here is because, when then decision was made to have them scrapped, a few LB people stamped their feet and raised a ruckus, so they remain.

So, why aren't the round wars popular? The answer is because the devs closed the free edge exploit. The main reason people wanted the round wars to remain was so that they could stack their clans in such a way as to get a "no match" and a free refresh on their edge. I have known several people who have gone 3 months with out warring, but, they kept their edge due to that exploit.

Don't believe me? The fact that, once the free edge exploit was closed the round wars participation quickly flopped is evidence enough. If round wars were fun, they wouldn't be on the chopping block.

3. You right war 3 nobody signed up and my roster got a no match

4. 11 man rosters please.

5. Well said moose. My understanding
    Round war is for those who spend their $ build up BFA BFE regardless it's stack LB or not.

And you are right dev try to fix it but due to in capability it yet not resolve it.

My point is all war (primal round indi) with diff style (fixed random adv) are good n reach all range of player. It just the timing is only advantage for certain area such as US n Europe. As we all know there is some other player with diff time zone which is not covered on current war time. Why don't just give a full circle every 3hr so ppl from other timezone could Join. Ppl are having their real live as well.

Other than debating about round war why don't we just focus on how the system match up or why still got some glitch on during war. Ppl are deserve to get a better system since they paid for it.

My suggestion is simple. U DONT like round war than DONT join. Cheerz

6. Suppor

Support. Pls change timings or add more wars.

7. I dont think that devs is trying to fix the EE wars.
    The only way to fix EE wars is "less cost, more rewards".
    Devs know this, but they never try to do this, they care about they incoming when they can get more $$ from those events, promotions...
    Thats why they set up a Leader board for season 4 to make warriors "more cost, less rewards".
    Ask those top10, top100 warriors, how many wars they did to get those rewards, how many xtals they spent , how much time they stuck at KAW to get those slighly better bfe. And bfe/bfa are useless in most EE wars lol
    PPLs are not fool always, devs can cheat them once, but cant cheat them ever.

I strongly feel this game is dieiing. The game is now asking u to spend a lots of money on those events, promotions, HTEs to fastly growing up, collect better BFE, built BFA?
    But my question is : once u spend a lots of $$ to be HFBC, have good bfe, heavy bfa, then for those
    non-bfa/bfe primal wars ? for those indi war to be group together with those statless noobs and have same 50% winniing rate?
    If i can create an alt in few days to join EE and make 1 action every war and I still can get some wins, who's gonna to spend time to fix their building, bfe, bfa for war ?

The day round wars dead, the day EE war dead. Or we shall call this Game is NAW

8. only 2 clans warring primal right now, where are all the round war crybabies at? you mean only 30 people available to war at a prime time. Primals are broken and no one wants them either.

9. Ummmmm no

There is no incentive to war right now and the timeslots are not USA friendly

10. Ummmmm i remember when it was all round wars there was ALWAYS at least 8 clans warring even more than this in timeslots for ausies/asia

even when there was a promo going, so all your crybabie excuses just have no weight at all.

Yall just cry and you did not want to really war anyway

11. Who's crying now ? LOOOOOOOLLLL

12. ATA is now that they realized they let a few people that clearly never made it past the 3rd grade ruin their game for them, listening to the few cry, "we dont want to work to compete with those that spent the time and money, give us free mith by changing the war system"

13. How about only take away BFA in wars and keep bfe

14. [Sarcasm]
    Thanks Kaw, just as I'm almost fully recovered from my Season 4 Hangover, and want to start warring more, you go and remove all but 3 war times I can make.
    [/Sarcasm]

You did need to reduce the number of wars, but it really does suck for me.
    Oh well... back to upgrades I guess.

15. Personally I think indiwars are better suited for all. I feel like for clans that want to war, why are they not given the choice on war type (primal, classic, advantage, random, round). Why can't indiwars, primals, and regular wars all be run at the same time slots? Why create a headache by not giving choice to players? Clans can choose each type and individuals can exit clan for individual war for the same time slot. Not sure why controlling the war type is such a big deal. Maybe I just don't understand something about the mechanics of the war structure.

16. Agree. Last time we can war anytime . Why cant this be done now ?

17. This isn't working for peeps in Eastern time.

18. Because it can't be done. They don't have enough capable resource to fulfill your
    Wishes. That's what I see from my point of view.
    Could it be the end of KAW era and the beginning of other game ?

19. End of kaw ? They're pulling in thousands daily from these stupid hunts. Look at the leaderboards lol

People spending hundreds of dollars for equip that is minimally better than previous equip and banners that are .5% more powerful

Devs can do this infinitely and people will still pump cash Into the game

So no, not the end of kaw