The Chaos Wars Continue

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 8, 2014.

1. The only VIABLE suggestion has been kill Round Wars. Waste of time n war slots.
    Pointless keeping around wars that clans use to solely exploit n not support now.
    What part about 0 wars in war 3 is hard to understand?
    IWars have 7 match ups atm n says volumes.
    Primal is build vs build n still allows war clans to enter.

2. War 1 primal war 0 match up also ......

3. exactly. Primals should be eliminated asap

4. War 1 is the least active war time
    War 3 is prime time
    As for SH stick to IWars n come out from under LB skirts. As for for the EB Faerie build well stick to eb's. Both of u get ppl for Round Wars n get it support. Put up or shut up n get real

5. To -OW_nighthawk_FPBO_1_WN-:
    You're becoming a joke. One or two posts I understand. But read back to past few pages you've been repetitively repeating the same thing over and over again for god knows how many pages :lol:

You don't like rounds doesn't mean others don't. Likewise for primals or IW. Each war type bound to have haters. Apparently you hate rounds a lot, then don't do it. No one is forcing you to. 3 types of war exists for a reason, for you to pick. To cater to different builds.

Apparently you've been losing in a lot round wars I see, sounds like a butthurt that kept whining and whining about it. Is anyone forcing you to cast for it? No. You don't like round but others do,. You think eliminating it altogether will have higher participations in war you assume? The answer is no.

Why telling people above to shut up? Maybe you should. Check back previous pages who is the one posting the same crap over and over again. Not them, not me. I think it's you. :lol:

6. Prolly cuz ppl repeat dribble over n over n refuse to note the facts. A war system that was lobbied for had a 2nd chance n once again failed miserably.

7. As for a joke ask me if i really care. If u ur claim is true u read my posts u would not have selective memory loss. I was for Round Wars being in S4. I was proven wrong

8. Apparently u guess n know lil. U war to war n a system that has no support gets its due.

9. Are you sure round has no support or are you the only one living in denial? You do bad in rounds may be due to different factors, doesn't mean the system is skewed.

Are you saying primal is fair then? Or IW maybe? Each war system has its skewed portions, I'm too lazy to list out one by one to someone who has only an one-sided biased mindset.

Then maybe tell devs we should bring back the old system where quests are enabled in war? The pinning system maybe? Devs please bring back the old system - someone is too butthurt.

You really have too much to whine.

10. Without round war , what the hell we all hunt equipment for ? To make epic go faster ?
    Maybe next s5 dev should give crux instead of weapon as no use of it

11. DENIAL? Deny ur clan only does Round Wars. Deny ur clan is not in Chaos Wars. I enter all 3 types of wars

Butt hurt u make laugh n u the non warrior defending the invisible cronies of Round Wars. Do u not u see in wc how many ppl askin to join in on Round Wars? FACTS r if not LB or SH no chance of warring. I see Krats in wc always workin his butt off recruiting for war. SYL at DL as well.

12. I wish round wars were doin better

13. MoonMoon i agree its useless to earn bfe if no use for it. IWars its used but they hardly r good to promote loyalty for war clans.

14. Non warrior? You sure I'm non-warrior or must I announce all accounts I war with to you? I have the same banner as you FYI, I do more than 2 wars a day during S4 FYI. But that doesn't matter 'cos it's none of your business.

Please don't make a fool of yourself by mentioning not LB or SH no chance of warring, the account I war with is neither LB nor SH, I still get to war.

Now you're contradicting yourself? " Do u not u see in wc how many ppl askin to join in on Round Wars?" Yes, I did see that. But wait a minute, didn't you mention that no one likes round wars? Then shouldn't wc be filled with EB ads? Why are people still wanting to war? There you go again.

15. I'm positive ur a non warrior or use ur main to post

16. I don't see why I should, to someone so narrow-minded.

And if I want to pick even more. Please read back to what you wrote.
    FYI . War 1 is the most active time for Asians. Having a no match for Asians prime time is just as laughable as how you say War 3 is prime time when it's midnight for Asians.

You have so many war time slots to war in and yet you're picking out the FEWEST of the FEW time slots (AKA rounds slots) to whine about. Please don't complain about this system and that system when you have so many other time slots to war in. Spare a thought for Asians and Aussies. Timing are so bad for them even if they want to war they have very limited slots to war in.

Please let this thread die. You're just making a fool of yourself :lol:

17. I'm all for war slots for Aussie/Asian ppl n supported their plea.

18. Let bring back the turtle war with 48 hr

19. Lol..sure as in ASW 3 where 3-8hr turtle wars in a 36hr time period.

20. Well I believe those 3 type of war (round primal indi) with 3 diff set (random adv fixed) are complete set to accommodate all player to join war where they like it. If DONT like don't war. It's pretty simple.
    It's just the timing to be fair to other side of the world like Asia / Aussie. Given full circle every 3 hour would accommodate all country.
    S4 are over now. Nothing to be chase up. That's the only reason why ppl are less join war.
    Just curious why we debate on whether have or remove round/primal war while the main issue about how the match up work, how the glitch still appear during the war.

To dev if u think reduce or remove some war is better just go ahead. U re the god on this game. But im the pay master n I found recently this game are boring. N good news is I found another game which for sure not by ata. Im gonna move there till u fixed your internal issue n made this game back a live. Cheerz