The Campaign

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Delphin, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Theirs to many newbs to ignore

2. This may take a while. I pray you will all help till the end. Thank you for your support/help thus far

3. Asking for hires isn't bad. I found 9 people who did break rules though.

4. Well get a life man get off wc if it bothers yall so much

5. Noobs are noobs you can't change that there are new generations just like rs it started to fall apart and yes now they use it mostly for a dating site and alot of them cheat the games no fun if you cheat the games no fun if you don't do the right things I guess the game is not the game anymore

6. It is called World CHAT. Now tell me, do you see the words Spam or Advertisement there? No. It was meant for communication.

7. mind ur own bussines

8. Yea bring back the campaign

9. WORLD CHAT IS FOR EVERY ONE THERES NO RULES AND JUST DONT HIRE THEM!!!

10. Now Sw0rd, you are trolling. If you bothered to read, Delphin said no trolling allowed. So, GET OFF THIS THREAD YOU WHINING NOOB!

11. Exactly. Leave.

You can help. But from a distance :p

12. Try this: some people ask on wc to be walled since they're bored. Since they r, go to them and ask them to come here. They'd be more willing to because they have nothing else to do

13. HIRE ME
    HIRE ME
    HIRE ME
    HIRE ME

14. Sw0rd you were asked to leave. Guess that will make 11 for my report list.

15. Mods should ban everyone asking for a hire here :) Nice idea and Ive already directed a couple of noobs here

16. Also set your status for your mini speech. That may help. Me and, I can't remember his name did it