The Campaign

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Delphin, Jan 17, 2011.

1. My support goes all the way.........

2. 8 reports and counting... It is shocking!

3. @skyatdawn why in the world do we need inactives gone i hit those guys for money

4. Gonna try to keep this at top for the newbies

5. I still support u

6. Full support, hands down! or up...

7.  Support - not only get rid of wc but get rid of tmh and bastion too! jk jk jk

8. Nice way of putting things I totally agree

9. 0.o
    Cat fight on WC.

10. Try helping. Throw something like this in your copy paste.

yo, you want help? want to grow real fast, learn the game, make friends, ect? go to HOME>FORUMS>Active Topics>The Campaign. 

11. I'm sorry but I think that this is kinda stupid but the again I haven't been here longish.....KaW is KaW and it's been this way for a long long time so I highly doubt this is gonna work

12. I'm not new! And I only put hire my Allie on wc because i need some active ones

13. Delph... I agree with u...btw if ur on forums so much...u better b doing good in our clan!

14. That is a very good article, I am new and i used to farm, attack people when they were not open, and all that stuff, but that was before a few very helpful players told me that you were not supposed to do that, I think that if every new player was assigned a helper (a pro or someone who knows all the rules) who they can message questions to, and be corrected when they do something wrong it will be very helpful. This article has been very helpful to me and I'm sure many other players. I also totally agree with your opinion on wall chat, many comments I find offensive and disrespectful to girls playing this game. Thankyou.

-Quack_Quack