The Campaign

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Delphin, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Another good way to help is the noob adoption that so many do it works and works well. So maybe a combination of these two plans would work best

2. Fine by me. But noob adoption is small scale. Guides have everything you could ever learn.

3. STICKY! 

4. You'll never 'clean up' world chat...
    It's impossible
    You're talking about organising people on a scale that simply won't work, world chat has become a noticeboard. You want to talk? Use clan/ally chat or post walls

However I agree with teaching n00bs/newbs/whatever.....although I tend to spam their Walls rather than direct them to the forums lol

So.....semi-support?

5. I regularly ask the allies I hire if they need help or information. It helps them grow and improve my stats while keeping them off the 'hire allies' page as it seems to post recently traded kingdoms more than stagnant allies I'm holding. I refer them to the forums, but I also share my experiences and tactics.

6. I have begun my support.

7. This is awesome

8. Delph. Youre my hero

9. I support your wonderful cause! 

10. i read this wonderful piece and i agree

11. support. :) this may work if you get enough people.

12. This is a good idea. I guess I could be considered a noob, or somewhere in the middle but I'm growing fast and understand much. I think that wc Should be cleaned up it's annoying seeing volley me, hire me, or hot chicks post on my wall. So basically what I'm sayin is good idea and I'm glad to see people in-game helping out.

13. I will personally PM Benny for any Bypasses or Sexual Content.

14. Good idea I like it

15. Support I wouldn't mind taking boobs under my wing to help them become stronger then me in no time

16. Thanks for all the support!

I hope to see this become a pandemic, something new players talk to other new players about, until everyone on kaw understands the game!

17. Delphin? TN3U?