The Bone Hunt Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 3, 2014.

1. For the love of gooch

2. Lmao MM

3. Lol you forgot to put 'Bruhhhh' on there mm

4. Lol MM 

5. Thanks guys, they lower the drop rate on hte in half. My chances of getting top 10 will be impossible now. Thanks

6. Of course they lowered it, it's called supply and demand. Give them plenty till they hooked, then slowly decrease the amount while paying same price. Same with 24hr wait on opening more boxes, designed to get you to spend hoping you'll get something decent.

They will prolly lower it again til ppl stop spending as much, then bam give a crazy increase in drops right before end of event.

Just my 2cent
    It's a business, treat it as such

7. Hope 1.9k is top 500

I reckon top 100 will b @2400 ish

8. You're way over exaggerating. They lowered the limbs drop, so not many people getting that much of a 'boost' unless they seal and crystal 24/7.

9. I'm guessing top 100 will be 2700-2800... since I have 2900 and was barely in top 100

10. Top 100 will be like 1900+ drop rates were lowered so +500-600 increase would be logical if looking at the lb progression

11. Willis almost has 4K rofl. Just sitting here with 2650 lol

12. Eh I was kinda close

13. proof you dont have to max xtal and seal to get some limbs

14. Proof VIX is an eb fairy! 

15. i am a fairy  its all those xtalling on strips helping

16. Why did the number of drops reduce?

17. Because the devs screwed up in season 4 and made increases, so they thought this would balance it by giving people at start an advantage.

18. How does that helps?

19. It was sarcasm my fine sir