The Bone Hunt Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Can't use my golden building tokens....every time I explore new land the token stays in my inventory and gold gets deducted.... I'm really pissed off

2. Its for upgrading only, not lands or putting a new building in

3. I was 40 away from lb I opens 8 golden boxes to get 7 crux chest the last hour of event guess devs screwd me over aye

4. Hai creators please start an collection event for christmas with yielding gold and christmas banner and christmas equips like unholy gift,santas armour,santas gloves like etc...hehe he:-D:-Do_Oo_O

5. STUPID PROMO if the Devs didn't SUCK at making matches for wars (they say they want people to sign-up for ) Spend the cash hit HTE's 18 hours a day then waste hours on Bad matched wars and fall just short of the number they set??? I don't know if everyone else seen all the players DEVS seem to like best ALL the best rewards cause there chests somehow always had large #'s of limbs HHHUUMMMMM! Not fishy at all right

6. doesn't the wars already have a rewards system of its own?

7. Lol what

8. This event is made very bad! I've collect quite near 2000 limb and I've been the same tests of who have collect 600! It sucks!!!!