The Blood Rains - Epic Battle Challenges

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Money grab....

2. Pretty cool, fair event. I really hope I don't see HTE or RotWB in this event though.

3. Glad to hear. We do try to continually improve events and hope this is one everyone is able to enjoy.

4. Indeed it is much better than the time trials

5. Spy banners?? Eh?? Ehh??? 

6. Does STP still drop equipment?

7. Yes got my ring earlier from it

8. Loving this event , it's not at all hard.... It just forces you to interact with other clans within the game ... And I think it's great

9. Yeah cant wait till next, been a wide range lol, widest so far KA, and STP lol. What's next regular warbeast and TGL, or WW?

10. Or like warbeasts and The Summoner???? Lol

11. @kaw_community next time you have an event where you have to collect a certain amount of items, instead of having like chaos wars during it, do individual wars, they seem to bring a more fair match. Would give us eb fairies so to say, more of an enjoyment/wanting to do wars.

12. Totally support this event! Anyone can achieve it if they play! Can't wait to see what ebs are on tomorrow ;)

13. Developers...how about some Epic Battle 'Smoking Signals' in time trials...Some 20% - 30% plunder...

14. Anyone guessing what's next?to be funny ill say ambush or new growth :lol:

15. Curious as to if you're going to announce the next set of plunder bonus ebs before, or after, the scheduled start time?

16. Ikr they have a couple hours to tell us

17. What's today's ebs.........

18. It's not quite noon yet here. There's still around an hour and a half to go :)

19. If someone starts an old tt just now and doesn't finish before noon y'all time will bonus still be given upon completion?