The Blood Rains - Epic Battle Challenges

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 11, 2014.

1. ATA - Just thought I would make you aware that your blood rain spell makes EE not applicable to plunder, you may want to look into this and fix it before forums blows up about this.

2. Don't like this why not just bring back 2x gold/drops the spells have been as high as 12% we are getting cheated on this

3. why did i lose 5% plunder???

4. Castiel, you explain it, not the devs. Which means you assumed it. Also you are wrong by assuming it.

The equipment and allies add power and gold percentages to all actions. So allowing this plunder spell to also effect pvp would be simple.

Also there is a gamble steal spell that is already an option at the alchemist. So to you explanation, I have now voided.

Again devs, i will apologize for my languish, but my anger is still valid.

5. I would bet the house that pvp is being side step because of EE.

6. So please clarify, if you complete STP and get the spell, then you do KA, your 7% is switched with the 5%?

7. It's fun watching all the noobs complain about so called eb fairies. If you look at their stats, it shows they are nob fairies lol if ur gonna jump on a band wagon... Hide it a little better and leave those along actually playing one of the ways actually offered by Kaw.

8. On the STP challenge is the stealing part of P2 still optional or required to recieve the bonus????

9. It's optional alan

10. Yes you do lose the 7% and in turn get the 5% which make absolutely no sense!!!

11. Sucks,just got my 5% and lost my 7% ,why can't we have both bonuses from both ebs?

12. I feel it should be highest percentage takes precedence.

13. why does it say: been rewarded Blood Rains Plunder Bonus - 7% !!! why the minus 7%?? are we now getting less bonus/plunder??

14. To the people whining about not being able to have both the plunder bonuses:

Get your eyes open. If you could have 12% and the smalls could have 5% the gap would get a little bigger. The devs made it so that smalls could get a plunder bonus that the bigs wouldn't go for unless they want -2% to that spell which they already had.

I complained about how unfair this was to smalls during the time trials. Now they came up with a solution. I was thankful for helping out the smalls and applauded the devs. And now you guys come along and WHINE WHINE WHINE. We can hit HTE with no problems. They CAN'T

Be happy for any bonus plunder at all

15. If we do both blood rains, will we get 2 plunder spells?

16. No .-. ⇧ do you even read?

17. Was this event on the roadmap that AtA released a while back?

18. honestly this is probably the best event you've done to date. It's fair, open to almost everyone, and doesnt require ludicrous amounts of money to be spent.

SUPPORT