THE BLACK HAND, GIVES REGS THE BACK HAND

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *illililililiil-_-ilililililill (01), Feb 2, 2013.

1. NOW STOP!

It's hammer time

[​IMG]

No this one!
    [​IMG]

2. Oh they listen. See, Ive been playing longer than you. And there is one thing I learned. The ones calling me out are the ones I got under they skin. I happen to be sum1 who is involved in the talks, and I tell you what, respect to Regs and LR, but Alpha? Where you at? I see some of u in forums all proud, but Foxes is using you as a piss mop. Barely any inc. Shitty ally you are.

3. Another thread by a tiny alt. Ban this fool! Let them war in piece

4. With regards of regs wanting on foxes.

Ive had contacts and friends give me information, clans offer me help, ETC; Ive said no so far, if regs continues on foxes after war ill accept help from friends, clans and abuse the information given to me. Pettiness wont pay.

~ScarletShadow, The Legendary Assassin.

5. Hashashi these forums got u distracted? Keep ur attack pinned u nub thanks for the 800mil :D

6. nope. no point. thanks for the first hits all war.

7. @tweed- what talks are you involved in? The ones in your own head? I call bull ****.

And as for foxes sweeping the floor with alpha.... Now there is a good one. Maybe I should bump their surrender thread?

The one where they surrendered... To alpha.

And then thought they had a chance at redemption so hopped on the bus with ig for revenge 

Too bad they flubbed up again.

8. To be fair... Im just in it to war. KaW is so boring with ebs.

9. Must say I agree with HMS Charles a post by a alt should show main. Alt/main

10. Cute. Even as a ****** i can probably score with guys on KaW... Still... Better than you.

11. Or off KaW, whichever youd prefer.

12. wasnt that regulators?

13. Alpha was in the war with regs.

@the ******- eewwwwwwwwwww

14. really belle? eewwww? i thought you had a hint of intelligence but apparently not if thats your best reply.

15. Redemption huh? Hmm...

Last I checked, that's not the reason. But who knows, I'm only Order of the Fox. It might be above my station

16. Ashes, I'll take a hotdog and a bud please :)

17. *Budweiser :shock:
    Stupid auto correct :lol:

18. o_O. I almost forgot about that stand.

You have Blue Moon by chance?

19. Hashashi shut up and keep ur self pinned. Stop building my funds and walk the talk. Poor foxes hansels are open and potless  At
    Least return fire stop sitting on your thumbs LMAO

20. @hashani...what has belle done to make you think she had a hint of intelligence?