the best war commanders

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_I_I-BIGDADDY-I_I_I, Jul 15, 2014.

1. I wc that war when you beat devastation. Was 4hr war and you double xstalled on us last 20 minutes.... Turned 60b deficit to 40b win. Learnt from that. One of my earlier wars wc in and a harsh lesson for me lmao

2. Happy_cop
    He is the best at EE hands down, I learn everything about kaw from him. With him being in the clan, it means success, doesn't matter which clan, he made Taka, then taka was the best, he administrated we're screwed and you're screwed, they were the best at time, he made RH, and RH holds the best record, this guy knows everything and always testing new stuff, ask Val, I am sure he have learn few thing from happy, he is not only wc, he build roster, he picked the fighters, he set the rules. When he was in clan, he kick player almost every war, bad performance and inactive was never allowed. Too bad he quit KAW, a big lost to us and KAW IMO.
    Wish the best to him in rl, we miss you happy!!

3. Harb and Bad Mal
    Both have similar styles and adapt quickly to fast changing situations with new strategies.
    Memorable quote: "Trust me"
    Which I learned to do ;)

As far as looking at wins only, that's a combination of roster, wc and matchup. I wouldn't put that all only on wc. However that being said a good wc can save quite a few EEs.

4. Have not met tons of good wc since before s1. Then evilfish and imf were best imo. Back when it was 40 v 40 and no stacking lb/sh (before I was a hansel lol)

5. do we have one for the best tracker? lol

6. I dunno I use to war at omets, and the omet that went by the name Rose couldnt war and track simultaneously

7. Had the pleasure of a handful of great wc's. Atropos Dom Sylver Kratos n Cloud being my list.
    Add an ol school pen n paper tracker to them n hard to beatem on any day. U give those wc time to be fast n its game over.

Those not mentioned no disrespect i know many more of u out there

8. I give Kratos Devils_Smile n Atrop credit for my build n successes. Like some of u said earlier the WC's that steal a win r the MASTERS of EE.

9. In no particular order- Fonzy, Cloud, Atrop, Vix, Sylv, SubmittoGodAlone. All great to war under 

10. My love to Kratos at gl, best wc in ee wars out there IMHO.

Wanna shout out to Chris at gl as best tracker. Joor too at exodus and in Indy wars Sylar is by far tht best tracker I have met.

11. If atro says devil smile(whom I also used to know) then it must be true y'all have a lot of good wc in your crew 

If that cloud is the dude from ghc and ghc syn I can say he's legit too! not that I know from experience, just used to be a clan mate n saw ee histories

12. I am undefeated as WC having done it a total of once and then I am 4/5 when I have the time to war and not let my ee run out

13. Fonzyii17 and Vix are best WC I've warred with. Warred along side hat and he's damn good!
    LimbHanger

14. Mamba easily the best imo would track and command while still come top few in plunder each war without missing a beat.

15. Different cloud they are talking about and thanks for the kind words.

16. Psh best wc is Syl hands down

17. Valky from clan A gets my vote

18. --DK-- Swag!

19. Aow how r u undefeated and yet have ee level 1?