the best war commanders

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_I_I-BIGDADDY-I_I_I, Jul 15, 2014.

1. JusAwesome23

2. 007_____Bond_____007

3. And the truly best war commanders win wars they shouldn't, not win wars because they have a stacked, unbeatable roster. Anyone can lead some of these rosters to victories. I am pretty sure the majority of us who have been warring for a long time could tell u just at the matchup who will win, the clans who have no shot and have won, well the wc gets the higher praise from me. Only my 2 cents, if u think otherwise a have a balloon animal for u. :0)

4. Agree, Vice. Lady with RPU beat an all sh roster (PA). And I've had the pleasure of watching ISO defeat POC a few times in their prime with less talent. Those 2 earn my respect as 2 of the very best.

Tho I never warred under devin99 or Harb, you 2 get my respect as excellent WC's for victories against me:)

5. A couple pf unmentioned ones here... Reesespeeses(the insane asylum) won us lots of wars against insurmountable odds, respect to him. He semi-retired now:( Also fonzyii17 is very good

6. best wc ive seen or been with is Si @Deva and now vixen in kotfe best trackers ive seen is murk from old sicnoc

7. Thank you for the kind words. Some best innovators are VaIkyl_, the_devil_smile, gauss80, and ptreey as WC.

8. Kratos by far best I have warred under,bad malandro good but got an attitude that's runs a lot of good people off.

9. Well its de.. - sorry i mean bumb and happy. Best screamer is dragon.hmm..i love angel tracking. Come ontracker important too

10. RORIN or what's his face at dragons sanctuary IMO was or is v good

11. I am also a fan of Tazz and Tal.

12. Hmm, krat, vix, best ive warred with, atropos, wc at ds forgot his name, and slyv best ive seen,

13. A new wc ive also seen in indy wars is IIIIiiiiiIIKIIiiiiiIIIII, who has great tactics to defeat similar rosters and uses the resources availble very well

14. Yea I warred with him/her in Indy wars great wc!

15. Hmm off the top of my head the best ive seen are dogs n cloud cheese from silver ( did 95 percent of my wars at silver( was a blast you crazy mother fuckers) csteff very good and another was brokensword ( theres another very good one from zaft too forget name)---- there are alot of them around , as far as rh wc  i tend to disagree its a utter exploit roster same as kreu for the most part ( notice they dont fight when matched)
    ---and a big thanks to all wc and tk--

16. I forgot atrop  hes a very good one too

17. Why don't people fight back in war when matching rh?

18. ER-Rudementary even though he doesn't war anymore. We won empire rising vs hgl when 60bn down 10 mins to go against bigger hgl team and also -11 vs devastation war. Those days ER won on tactics lead by wc not on the lb +sh/gh stack.many times we beat bigger squads due to tactics and our clan warriors beating clans such as zaft etc when we had no lbs or outnumbered in lbs. Bcwktatzen hatf1eld mamba lt pitte and mav are currently the best around although most of u wont have been able to war under them.