the best war commanders

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_I_I-BIGDADDY-I_I_I, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Sorry if I left anyone out lol

2. Spilatch Ulster naughty noob 3 of the best every I've had the honor of warring and learning from pervigo neco dysFunctional

3. Bump for Val to get his stupid ass back into warring

4. The best I know is either Roxybaby or.......

5. Thanks again guys for the compliments. It is my favorite part of this game and a wc can only be as good as his or her team also. So again thank you for making it possible.

6. Gotta say this season in primal in lucky to be working and warring with a great bunch of wc's - knight, rissa, fonzy, joseph all of you have been amazing - and its an honour to work alongside you all

Means i dont have to lead all wars too 

7. The Fonz is proving himself to be one of if not the best WC in top tier or 2nd tier CS size indy wars.

Love having him wc hate fighting against him

8. Appreciate that Devils :cool:

9. Shout out to my boy Joseph

10. I hear when vixy gets mad at you during EE, she farms u right then and there

11. You earned it rid. Thanks for the beat down btw lol

12. Joseph. Fonzy. Cloud. Sutt. Max. Just to name a few

13. One time I had Spragga on my Indy war team

He just told us he would handle it, we can go out for dinner.

We came back and the enemy clan was disbanded and we each had 420 mith..

Best wc I've ever had.

14. Ty catfishslim for having said words of praise for me. My fav would still be Dali and Dmerch !! Having 1 of you around. I can rest and be assured of a win!! You guys are awesome.

15. After a long season warring with and against alot of great WC's here is my list (in no specific order ) I will also be including some old timers from seasons prior.

Valkyl_ since the very first EE beta war this gentleman has been composing geneius strategies and having them excecuted to perfection.

Atroops this is the first season I have warred with atroops and all I will say is perfection.

res_ one one of the best of all Time.. season 1 and 2 this man tore it up for -RCA- .

dalichae excellent job in the mid teir as WC , probably the only person I dident want to see on the opponents side.

Thanks to all of you who stepped up threw out the years to help us all achieve rewards , and making it fun. i hope next season i can add some new faces to this list :)

16. Telecall aikiuima troll plunder max and knight and sylver all have my respect this season

17. What happened to atropos didnt see him all season?

18. Totally agree with Rors list and also Ror himself 