the best war commanders

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_I_I-BIGDADDY-I_I_I, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Cloud
    Max
    Vix
    Rumja
    Jd
    And Many others in silver are all wc

2. From LaR, Sky, Telecall, Nozzle, Bizarro, Boondock, Algiers, in no specific order.

3. ATG, Sylver, Vix, Cloud, Algiers.....order is irrelevant

4. OMETOTCHTVKT
    OMETOTCHTSKT
    Sebciak

5. It doesn't take a genius to war command. People act like it's difficult. Anyone can do it. It's 95% down to the players your warring with.

6. Simple I'm the only one to get the job done and I don't know a ninja that can cover for me. But I only wc rosters like 10lb 10 hansels 80 mids y'all wouldn't know anything about that no wonder they don't remember the name lol.

7. So many good wc. Some great. But best? Wulf.

8. AOW infamous 

9. It was Voodoo's war clan. It was not undefeated at all, but it WAS a clan filled with people serious about winning.

10. Valkyl spot on again. Props to those at WarLor and ZC.

A majority of those EE WCs named have an easy job with stacked rosters and yes, whoever WC would win from match up alone.

My top 2 would be

1. Wulf
    2. monstter

...and then comes a long list of names, most of which are not in past 20 pages except Cloud

️

Osw WC betters Old sw WC betters new breed of EE WC

11. And a thank you and mention to Hat and Atro for ASW 2014 even if I didn't follow any orders...

Hat improved a lot past couple years if owner hasn't changed.

As for Atro, FOTR started regular wars way after CT and FEAR, except for Smudge and HeavenKing. I used to b2b with Smudge.

Still, Wulf wins best commander by a mile, both osw and sw. As a dying breed of old WC, I always wanted to pitch against him on level grounds but barely had the chance. He has all my respect.

12. Val sucks.

I am war commander best

13. Sylv,smoke break ,savan,si and me

14. Lol SI ,the question is who 's the best,lmao

15. Fonzyii17 and Adam are two of the best I have seen :)

16. Dalichae of GL is really solid In indi wars and good in clan wars too apparently

great wc

17. Props to Dali...always a joy to war under

18. suf, iso, slyv, recent ones ive warred with, others i know of are atrop, vix, wulf