The Battle of the Nomads

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 18, 2014.

1. To be fair PRIME, he said admin, not community. Not that I'm weighing in either way.

2. Hmmmmm, I like it ... Indy wars are a gamble as it is ... now we get to literally gamble on them 

3. Bee event was horrible im not spending any money to buy seals and feed your belly. You devs and your twisted maneuvers to grab money from ppl.

4. I've already said too
    Much... I hear them coming for me

5. Where do I buy toxins on iPhone?

6. Alternatively introducing a betting system to wars would be really cool I like the idea of betting on my fav MVP ee warriors for a chance to risk profit or loss. Also the recognition for the players who earned that attention from the rest of the kawmunity would be it's own reward 

7. The only thing goofier than playing poker for fake money on a phone app...is gambling fake sprockets on an outcome within a monsters and castles game. Its silly from both micro and macro perspectives, and a really good reminder about what a monumental waste of time this app can be....so thank you, i suppose.

Back to the salt mines for me...

8. What if everyone bets on wining team

9. So we can bet now? Or 1hour Later?

10. I bet I'm done spending money on kaw.

11. Should spend money on towers instead

12. Devs do us a solid n post stats please. Appreciate it thanks

13. Again what happens if everyone who bets bets green and green wins and no arowes bet on other team

14. We are going to be gambler now  Dev could just add some poker/blackjack tables option

15. I guess dev not ready for this on war 23? How do we bet and which colour team we are in ?

16. when u say doing epic battles may drop arrows.. do you mean any epic battle at all?

17. Was trying to think of an accurate analogy for how this betting system works. It sounds like if indi's were a poker game, you would be betting on which chair you think the most winners will sit on after 8 games with random players sitting at random places at the table.... I wonder is this some kinda strange way people gamble in Canada where ata is based 

18. Where are the toxins? It's war 23 already

19. gambling in a 9 year old game

So, I guess it's legal in the US and Canada for 9 year olds to gamble? Way to go devs

20. Looks awesome! Ready to reap the rewards with my poker face. Oh wait... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    Good luck everyone!