The Battle of the Nomads

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 18, 2014.

1. "Reward Received!"

Awesome! I like rewards!

"The Purple Vagrants lost."

Yeah, go Green Drifters! Way to come through on my bet!

"Your bet has lost you Green Drifter Arrows."

What! This is an outrage!

"Reward Received!"

What a day! Two rewards in 20 minutes! Not bad for a Monday.

"Apologies, the previous message should have indicated the Purple Team won, and Green Lost."

Uh-oh, I bet on Green. This doesn't look good.

"Rewards have however been correctly distributed."

Hmmm, I pay my bets, but strange to call collecting my Green Arrows with nothing in return a reward.

In summary, nice quality control ATA. Lmao.

2. Hey.. I bet 13 arrows only got back 22(meaning I won 9)... Thought there's an equal return to bet?

3. no. what you get back depends on the amount bet on the other team. more people bet purple = less than 1 to 1 on your return.

4. Keep in mind that the numbers of arrows rewarded for winners is based on the total number of bets. As an extreme example, if everyone bet for Purple, and Purple won, they would only get what they bet back. However, if only you bet for Purple, and everyone else bet for Green, you would get ALL of the arrows bet for yourself if Purple won.

5. Where do we see how many arrows we have?

6. Are ebs dropping arrows?

7. Yes EBs sometimes drop a small amount of arrows to a few people.

8. Any ideas to witch ones

9. Thread is titled location of arrows in other KaW discussion. Don't get your hopes too high though. Maybe 4 people out of everyone get a drop.

10. looks like betting is the only way to get more arrows

11. I still have my purple arrow from last bet n green from 2 days ago

12. What was the outcome of the last gambling wars?

13. So now its clear this isnt even bet a few arrows. Its go all in n if u lose oh well. Ehhh. Failed event devs in my opinion

14. I think its bc they expected more people to play....but nobody cares. Especially w/o stats. Scares me theyve been showing stats on equip n now they stopped. Or its bc they knew this would prob fail n didnt wanna gamble too big of equip

15. We've just added stats for the items to the first post.

Drops Change

Thus far, drops have been based on both your EB contribution and luck. We've made further changes based on your feedback so that you are more likely to receive drops consistently after each EB completion. To balance this change, we've also increased the number of Arrows you receive from winning a war from 2 to 4.

16. Sweet. Maybe if they're consistent enough I can start gambling 

17. Wow aiming for top 10. Probably won't make it. Top 500 or 100 would definitely be nice. This equipment is bad ass. Great job devs.

18. Devs, are the stats correct in that the defense stat actually DECREASES as the equip is enchanted? Thanks.

19. Ah typo in stats for nomad crossbow ?
    Nomad Crossbow:
    701,250 Atk 23,842,500 Def
    350,625 Spy atk 11,921,250 Spy def

Nomad Crossbow ( 12):
    12,729,318 Atk 17,145,612 Def
    10,400,238 Spy atk 16,635,006 Spy def

Lvl.1 Nomad Crossbow has higher def than
    lvl.10?

20. The def stay decreases? Lmao devs, why :lol: