The Battle of the Nomads

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 18, 2014.

1. You keep playing. :lol:

2. As I have for all the past events, NOT participating in your stupid events devs! I don't see why you keep making new ones when the equip is always SLIGHTLY better than other stuff.

Maybe if you stop making new events, promos and other mindless stuff, and have more engaging thing to attract players to participate...you might not be having them quit to find more challenging games to play.

3. Ive counted ive been in 20 haunts eb but havent got one arrow

4. so i got 5, 7, and 13 arrows from the last couple hte ...... coincidence? or maybe just devs promoting that eb?

5. I hare 4 arrows. These things are very good at hiding. I wonder if it's because I don't have the Tgl bow to fire them. Is there a list of ebs that drop these or are they just random?

6. So. It seems some new devs are needed. These clowns are completely out of fresh ideas. Same o same 

7. In HTE clan. 10-20 min ebs. B2B.

14 arrows total.

8. Arrow leader boards plz!!

9. I'm with dbogr, I'm ready for arrow lb, I'm at 18 and hopefully 30 or more after this betting war tonight

10. So I've done 30 ebs since this event started and not one arrow this is kinda ridiculous. I've been number 1 in each eb also so fix your game.

11. I have gone in hard on every promo stretching back to the fang one. No interest in this one whatsoever.

12. Overly complicated and like every promo so far will end up with huge numbers of disappointed players...won't waste my time

13. Summer promos were so much better when a random eb had double drop rate and payout. These events have just been a waste of time so far.

14. The betting system is awesome but overall the promo sucks

15. How many arrows u get for winning a war

16. I can't make bets yet. Do I have to wait til? 

17. Just a question: if one bets 10 arrows on green, but 90 other players bet only 1 each on green, will the player who bet 10 arrows only get 100/91 arrows?(meaning that he/she would lose arrows)

18. make forum for top number of arrows people jave

19. Wow, still not a single arrow drop although very active. Utterly ludicrous. HERE'S an idea...make chances of drop increase with higher # of actions. Wouldn't that be more fair? This random method really sucks eggs!