The Battle of the Nomads

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Lol Val :lol:

2. I have 5 arrows ;)

3. Will you guys be posting a leaderboard?

4. I hope they post leaderboard because I already have 18

5. I got 14 from doing summoner and smoke signals only lol

6. I've got a whopping 9 arrows lol cmooooon 100 

7. What is up with this crap!? Huh!? I literally have done 15 hte in a row without getting freaking arrows. This event is bs. I am never one to complain about events, i love them. It really pisses me off every time i see people bitching in the forums about how an event sucks. But your really screwing over the people that are active and are trying. I unload 12x a day at least. Every day for 4 months (when i started playing) i log on and am a active player and so are a lot of other people and they're getting screwed over to this shitty event. Please for the love of god fix it.

8. /\ the rage 

Before - " why do the devs give HtE all of the drops? Money hungry devs"

Now- " why don't the devs drop loads of arrows on HtE? This is BS! "

9. It's like every other eq drop, rare. Get over it eq is eq, just looks pretty.

10. Every event i have particpated in Dragon Melee, Hornet, and Quetzal (i did like a day or two of this) every eb you beat you got the thing you were supposed to be collecting, and hte almost always dropped the most. Now i think its stupid to all the people that heard about this event and right away bought seals so they could have a chance at getting good equipment to be screwed over by the devs. I get it that they're trying to be original and trying to change things for the better but some things are better left untouched or not changed. If they wanna change stuff there are other things that people complain about that the devs can fix. The way they run the events is spot on, until now.

11. Oh I see why your mad you "waisted" a seal... This is not a farm hte event, it's a gamble them in wars event.

12. I didn't waste a seal? For one i was here before, and will be here until after the event ends. This clan offered two week passes :D! I just have seen that a lot of people were mad and know friends that have bought seals for the event and now will possibly get screwed over.

13. Is this a hunt or lottery game ? Everything is left to chances. Something is not right. Please bring back old kaw.

14. yep. This is complete luck which is pretty crappy of u devs. An acct can log on once a day but still get 10 arrows each time n me play 24/7 n still get less. Needs to go back to activity not luck

15. I'm tired of everyone whining its a freakin game and the devs work hard to bring us new events and new features to make game play more fun but the never get appreciated. Thank you Devs!

16. I love how the Devs create a new event then go hide until it is done , like they did a good job answering all the questions and comments. Thanks for all the info Devs. Joke is on us, we know.