The Art of Volleying

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by ZofiaMasakLemakCiliApi, Jun 8, 2022.

?

Volley me

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Absolutely yes

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. We all know volleying is the simple act of buying and getting out bought by someone else. But do we know the art of volleying? Does volleying have an impact towards the political and economic state of the world right now? Does it help nulling the effect of industrial activity towards the ecosystem? Will the turtles survive in the wilderness without snorting cocaine through plastic straws?
    In conclusion, volleying is a subtle way of communication between parties that are extremely rich in KaW. It is basically like buying a pet that you can't pet but a pet that you could brag as the amount of money you spent on an overly above the market value pet with no value only adding that strength, defense thingy bonuses and that extra $$.

Tl;dr volley me till your finger feels numb.

2. It's indeed intriguing regarding the concept of volleying. Therefore a volley of me would suffice to establish the theory of volleying as a way of communication between top KaW players.

3. i like that tldr!

4. why are all these pimd dorks dragging their chicken thighs to kaw? smh