The adventures of Ruggy and the support team vague responses

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IA-CrazyRuggy, Sep 9, 2016.

1. I was hitting the same eb, an AFF. I understand plunder changes according to difficulty in eb etc. This however was after an ally hire.

I understand the support staff would get a lot of emails in a day. In saying that though, had they given me an appropriate answer the first time I had asked, we wouldn't have exchanged a further 9 or so email over a week. Their vagueness only increases the time spent conversing and the number of emails. Players come to them looking for help on a specific problem. Their responses weren't good enough, which is disappointing! They should know the mechs of the game if they are to be responding to questions about it. Otherwise, direct emails to the appropriate people.

I have walled Charlie though I haven't seen him about as of late. Hopefully he can answer these questions.

2. yeah i experienced the same increase recently & been wondering how selling an ally increased my plunder when already at mp, do we need allies with specific stats to maintain mp or is there a ally cap now or what? It really would solve alot of issues & reduce time spent answering emails if ata just gave us all the maths they use. What difference would it make to them? if anything u'd think they'd see an increase in spending as players who have greater accuracy of information when strategising decrease their risk of loss of both gold & time & are therefore will b more willing to spend money knowing the changes they get for every dollar specifically.

I'll give a situation at another business where this style of development and marketing would never work in a million years & will i hope demonstrate the poor abilities of ata here to communicate with their consumer...
    You go to buy a car & you're given 2 choices, one choice has an exact description of price, specs, maintenance work required, some reviews, warranty & all the paperwork u would want & they offer u a test drive... the other is under a cover, the designed shape looks ok but they've lost the book on the specs and maintenance and you have to take their word for it that it works well as they're too busy to take ya for a test drive but the mechanic in their shop says its ok.... I know i'd take the first car even if i have to pay a few thousand dollars more for it...that the devs conduct their business like some kind of purchasable mystery box affair is a ludicrous operation at best & one that depends on the gullibility of its consumer or their willingness to gamble on low odds.

3. I haven't seen Charlie for a few weeks tbh. He started the same as kaw_community did (I'm here for you and the community!) for a week or two, then I'm going to sit at my computer drinking latte's and pretending to work

4. Exactly Ozze. I understand there needs to be an element of us figuring out exactly how something will effect us. However we can't figure that out if we don't know what was changed in the first place. I'm not asking for exact formulas or anything like that. Just a bit of information.

Devs also suggested I adjust my play style. How can I do that if I don't know what mechs have been changed??

Yeah been a while since we saw him, Rio. I was told in my email (think it was Thursday) that Charlie would be in forums that day. Didn't see him though. I was told he's primarily there to create events. :roll:

5. Sounds like ATA outsourced support to a call center in India ...jk (I think )

But it honestly wouldn't surprise me if they did that.

6. ....whenever I contact them I picture them laughing violently while they read my emails, slapping each other on the backs, and a couple of them rolling on the ground