The Academy RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *iTony (01), Sep 17, 2011.

1. We walk together in silence to English class, Hampus glaring a bit a Skye. I chuckle. Was he jealous? How silly, all of us were just friends. As we walk into the classroom, I feel someone staring at me. I look around, but I don't see anyone staring at me. I ignore it and sit down.

2. [Going to sleep now. I feel really bad, but let's hope I feel better later :)]

3. I laugh in my head when I see Hampus glare at me. But I saw Aura look uneasy and I noticed a shadow darting across the window. I ignore it and take a seat.

(Hope you feel better!)

4. [Well, obviously, this RP is pretty much over. Lol. You guys want another one or what?]

5. OOC

Depends on the theme

BIC

6. [I already have a slight idea, but give me more. ๎„]

7. OOC

post apocalyptic with demons, zombies, cannibals, nazis, mages, dark mages, dark and good warriors, dragons, epic military machines, super heroes-turned-soldiers, pretty much anything you can think of. I'm making it though.

BIC

8. [Riiight. So you can go ape sh*t? Lmfao. You can make whatever. I'm making mine.]

9. OOC

I made my PA RP. FIRST

it's called Final War by the way

BIC

10. [Siced..? I'm not making a PA RP. So, yuhbrah. That's chill.]

11. Hulk walks in*

Nooooooooo!๎“

12. hulk, sign up for my rp.

13. [Is the RP dead? But I liked this RP :(]

14. I know wifi dies for awhile and poof๎“

15. I'm gonna post one last time

"Eh stupid demons I'l fight all of yeh!". Gargoth rushes them in a fiery furry taking them down left and right but is slowly overwhelmed and dies.

Note this doesn't count I'f the rp revives cause that would just screw me๎‘