Thank You WallRocketAJAX #1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _0ne, Jun 10, 2013.

1. You put up the coward build. Yet you call res losers? :lol:

Do you see why we are all laughing at you?

2. Mommy already gave me my milk and cookies why you think im going poop. Almost nap time sheesh.

3. Coward build? Interesting seen as im fighting a new clan almost weekly by myself. Go away oli your making yourself look almost as stupid as u are.

4. No wittle wabbit. You are too puny to hit even my smallest of builds. But you keep telling yourself you are toughYou are special, little fellaRock on

5. No u just fail to find my hlbc attack builds. Do some research u will get there 1 day. Now my nap

6. Wittle wabbit, you are incapable of "fighting" anyone. Hence your status bar and tough-guy self-wall talk Furthermore, given your grammatical prowess (or lack thereof), you should most definitely shy away from insulting others

7. This thread saddens Omega...

Res are badass, and I've always liked them.

WRA is a badass too, but pro tip guys, he doesn't read forums.

Rabbit is a badass old school farmer, but noobs who have no idea who he is are trash talking.

So much badass, yet so much fail all in one thread. :(

Keep it classy, the war wages on!

OmegaLSA

8. Hmmmm I resent the coward build comment

9. I feel embarrassed for op. probably getting slammed hard, which is why he felt the need to publicly announce him earning an achievement from an attack on him.

This is sad. :lol:

10. Zombie, i guess next time i gotta chest pump so my text dosen't sound like am whining huh bro? :roll:

11. Bah 13/28 inc ass Magoo.

Took away 1/3 bar.

You meanie you :lol:

12. Why you gotta call his inc dumbass? You sound like resilient_one tryin to point out everytime y'all having a PvP. :lol:

13. @ rom

To show he actually used his spies for something other than an EB.

Speaking of EB, get back to it Pus pop.

14. One thing for sure. The thread is about Ajax and he definitely won't post. Not even one line.

18 months ago it was started with sukitram being stripped. Resilience brought in a whole lot of bar code mercs.
    Ajax was stripped and took a break. He was stripped outside of war. Not inside. Very sneaky. very very sneaky
    Res always said they would keep him down for good. I guess they just making good on that threat.

15. ;)

16. Oh looky look. Rommy knows how to hit something beside an EB 

17. Sorry. My noob brain trying to wrap my head around this. I think imrabbit said:
    I'm hiding behind a pure spy build attacking new clans weekly and they can't hit back. We will never find your attack builds who hide in closets. Bud, no one cares about your attack builds, go hang out with iprophet LB accts, no one can find those either lmao.
    Wow. You go on with your bad self Whatever floats your boat. Ive never had a troll come straight out and say i am a coward and a 
    Honestly were in the forum because we're bored. We're troll hunting Amazing how fast they come out the woodwork.