Thank You WallRocketAJAX #1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _0ne, Jun 10, 2013.

1. I don't see where it says enemy lost 20k spies, see res lost 38k n got his 27500 steal acheivement

2. Oh hell....

If anyone gets my post follow me and we can giggle together

3. @RPA-Under where is shows Ones spys lost it shows who he hit. You have to read it through the blue.

4. @op Nice LB badge

5. Ah OK I didn't catch that

6. Im just giving my buddy Jax a hard time. See if you look at his wall. He likes to hold his conversations there but seeing as though I was naughty in WC I was still silenced when I made this thread. So. Yea. And Magoo!! You old fart. Nice of you to remember where the forums were.
    Then there is Val. Taking the true lessons. All talk. From his alt. While doing nothing. Praising his buddy Ajax. I think it's fair to say. He is swallowing the WHOLE . If ya catch my drift 

7. Dayumn, son! 

Anyone have popcorn?

8. Old fart  I'm a spring chicken me

9. Don't make me rap again 

10. The number 1 rule about Ajax: Don't **** with him. I'm gonna laugh so hard when he beats the **** out of whoever he's fighting against. :lol:

11. Resilience rca cas and all affiliated clans are worthless dog **** noobs that arent worth a damn unless they got 50 friends behind them. Just saying.... Lmao

12. Yes we are noobs rabbit. Noobs with attack buildings, allies, pots, we actually play the game. Like Ajax does. We're not scared whiney forum trolls who hide as pure spies and talk bunch crap. I'm sorry I took your lunch money in school. Guess it's time for payback. Imrabbit gonna get me. Oh wait. I used his lunch money to by my noob nobs. He too small hit me. Oh wait I got revolutionary one, next you will hit one of my clanmates. Thinking you gonna teach me a lesson. But sadly. Like Ajax. He stopped hitting me after the 200th lost so now he hits hansels. I guess somehow this great propaganda of what a warrior and 1vs1 was turned into sissy ass spies crying in forum. Hiding behind Ajax who is atleast got enough  to do something. Even if it is attacking hansels to easy plunder and self pinning on EB.

13. MY NAME IS AJAX!!!

14. Says the oh-so-brave pure spy What's wrong wabbit? You sound a bit butthurt

15. My butt never hurt from res losers. I do have to take a shît tho. Want a taste?

16. Nice bypass.

Honestly I just ignore what pure spies cry about.

It's no different here :lol:

17. What you mean to say is you hate to antagonize pure spies so you dont get in a fight you have no real way of fighting back from without either losing or having to call for help. In that case. Ok i understand. Lol

18. wabbit really starting to rage nowThat was too easyHey wabbit, you gonna be ok little fella? Need a hug? Maybe go upstairs and ask mommy for some cookies and milk?

19. Oi stop picking on pure spy's it's a tactical build and it suits my lifestyle people hate pure spy cos we are dam annoying  you stick with your build we will stick with ours