Thank You WallRocketAJAX #1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _0ne, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Agreed. But in my opinion, romulus and dtm are whining. Ajax hasn't whined publicly yet. A debate most often involves a question, which in turn is brought up for debate (differing sides, however many there may be). Resilient_One merely posted a thank you thread for the achievement gained. If somebody wishes to whine on ajax's behalf, perhaps they could at least hit on his behalf as well

2. If you cannot handle all the ants quit kicking the ant pile

3. Pump your brakes, there, zombietrooper.

How the **** am I whining?

I don't know Ajax, let alone give two fucks what happens to him. I believe I said I'm a fan of what the OP is doing, so what are you on about?

4. Ahhhh, I see. Perhaps I mistook your sarcasm for whining. I inadvertently added you as a whiner along with that romulus fella. I often pidgeon hole sarcasm and whining, though. Many times lead to the same place.

5. Pffffff. Who doesn't enjoy a good clan farm?

Lets face it - anyone in a war clan has done it at one point or another, and it always looks the same from the outside: the clan says he started it. The farm says they started it. Outsiders throw in their $.02. In the end, it doesn't matter. Only two results are possible.

1. The farm surrenders.

2. The clan gets bored and forgets about him.

Same story, different characters.

6. Support  I'm happy that res one has finally achieved something in this little tussle
    

7. How much did you get from the steal?

8. Looked like a debate to me  only 1 looks like he is always thinking he right so is more defense then he should be? 

9. I doubt the SS is from a steal against Ajax. It shows 20k spies for the enemy. Too many for Ajax build.

10. That's what I said 

11. lmao, he has a vol. how many spies it give?

12. ill answer my own question. lvl 3 vol gives 19k spies. just sayin

13. A lvl3 Vol contains about 19k~ spies. So I doubt that is from Ajax

14. Busted!!

15. Oh, snap! 

16. Maybe it's one of his spy alts.....

17. Didn't think of that did you?? 

18. Strange post by Op be it real or as now being suggested fake. Clearly his 27500 steals are not all on Ajax so the real reason is to either try to annoy Ajax or tell kaw he's farming Ajax.

Given its a large clan vs Ajax then the reaction by folk to the need to post this is a pretty standard one for forums.

But what do I know - I'm just a noob pure spy with allies 

Cheers
    Snr