Thank You WallRocketAJAX #1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _0ne, Jun 10, 2013.

1. romulus and dtm at it again eh? you guys should grow a bit, then you can smack talk the big dogs

2. Quit whining on behalf of Ajax. He hit first. He gets farmed. I don't care if it's 1,000 vs 1. Ajax knew full well what the consequences of his actions would be, yet chose to hit anyway. Some of you clowns live in a strange little world (or basement in most cases).

3. Eats popcorn

4. Lol well said Troop and this is not a new conflict it's just a continuation from our conflict 18months ago when we (RCA) stripped him (Ajax AKA Albert)
    Of 5 or 6 trill and the only reason he got a cf back then was because he had RL issues,
    but now he's back kawing we are only happy to continue where we lift offsorry I mean left off
    Happy trolling

5.  This is hilarious

6. Mad you got any for me? ;)

7. I once bragged on forums about clan farming somebody because I couldnt handle a 1v1.

Wait....no I didnt.

8. Lmao^ what would forums be without complete idiots?

9. Zombie jax doesnt mind if its 1k vs 1 either jax is a beast no doubt about it, clans need more than 50 members to keep thst guy down anyways.

10. U know this thread actually makes jax look even better lol,

And I sure jax only had 6 SDP he sole them all at sy0tart of conflict so something tells meh SS isnt jax lolol

11. Val, read that again. I clearly stated "on behalf of ajax". And I also atated that he knew what he was getting into but proceeded anyway. That's respectable. It's obviously directed at whiners from other clans. You know...the ones who lack the sack to actually hit for themselves.

12. Possibly most hypocritical post ive ever read... eh.. did you say "lack the sack to hit themselves" ..? But... your clan owner has his family and clans hitting for him..?

If I read it right

13. Indeed, you did read that correctly

14. So ultimately it comes down to this: One of ours gets hit, WE hit back. He gets hit, his friends just whine on walls and forums

15. Why in the world would we whine lol... your the guys bragging about it, we are just stating the other side of the argument. Called a debate lol.

16. In life people don always agree with u.. thats the way it works

17. Bumping your gums again, I see, benefit87.

Are you always this presumptuous, or is this just a manifestation of your insecurities?