THANK A VET/ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY MEMBER OF ALL BRANCHES NO M

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GuNnYLepine, Oct 15, 2014.

1. American Girls and American Guys
    We’ll always stand up and salute
    We’ll always recognize
    When we see Old Glory Flying
    There’s a lot of men dead
    So we can sleep in peace at night
    When we lay down our head

Just want to say thanks to all of our active duty, reserves, enlisted, and retired U.S. military personnel! It's a blessing to live in a country where I have the freedom to express myself! Nobody really understands the strains placed on military families. The amount of time your loved one is gone, overseas or a state away. Mothers worrying everyday. Worrying that when they wake up the next morning there might be two servicemen standing at her doorstep holding an American Flag. The same flag their son or daughter chose to protect, so each and every U.S. citizen could sleep knowing they are safe. For that reason alone, not only military personnel, but the families of those brave men and women will always have my respect.

You have no idea the things these active duty and families of active duty soldiers go through. So the next time you see a soldier standing in line next to you at a store or restaurant, I want to encourage you to pay for his meal or groceries. Sure they get paid, but they don't get paid well. You earned that money with the rights they are fighting for and the security they are providing! A little generosity goes a long way!

I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know i'm free!
    And i wont forget the men who died, and gave that right to me
    and i'll gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today
    Cause there aint no doubt i love this land, GOD BLESS THE USA!

2. Hmm... A more wretched hive of scum and villany, I can't imagine. I like this plan. I like it a lot.

3. Who likes this plan

4. Lets keep this thread going

5. Yeh get that oil!

6. What does this thread have to do with oil omg really northlane find another thread to troll

7. Shush Statless alt. Learn the ways of the government

8. one i am not a alt this is my main 2 i know exactly bow the gov"t works wow wrong 2 times nothlane

9. This guilty guy must be autistic

10. Kenny Rodgers is a national fuckin treasure! And you should all be thankful to be alive at the same time as him! Murica!

11.  gory gory wat a hell of a way to die we aint gonna jump no moreeeeeee 

12. My father is a marine so I grew up livin the military kid life. I'm still contemplating joining the corps after college. Thank you for your service op.

13. Good luck partner... I leave in 19 days for Paris Island

14. If you lie about it, you should feel terrible bout yourself.

15. I started this silly game January 2011 I had staff duty so perfect game for that 24 hour period Anyways the idea of a military clan was established years ago bro but we all get deployed and have training you know the deal so most have lost interest

16. Support your idea. Former US Army Infantryman. Good luck getting it established. 

17. It's no coincidence that only Americans ever make such threads as this.

18. Who supports this

19. Who else agrees with this idea