THANK A VET/ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY MEMBER OF ALL BRANCHES NO M

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GuNnYLepine, Oct 15, 2014.

1. I am here today to first of all say thanks to ALL of you military members for your dedication to your country to keep them free. I also want to say happy birthday to the United States Navy who turned 237 years old this week. I am also a Marine as well. But I also have an idea.

My idea is to make a clan for all military members of all branches and countries. But I need support in order to do that. If you are for it say yes and if not just say no. Invite other military members to this forum so I can hear there ideas.

⛔Please no bad mouthing, arguing, etc about other branches please⛔ AND KEEP IT CLEAN OR ELSE BE BANNED FROM THIS FORUM.

HAVE FUN

HAVE FUN

2. I think its a cool idea. Only problem is I can see people lying about serving.

3. It's a clan about being truthful and if they lie its their problem not ours

4. Plus it can be pretty easy to tell who is lying

5. Alright. Thanks for serving! 

6. I wasn't in the marines (not old enough) but my dad was. He got a Purple Heart. He was shot 3 times in his shoulder area..

7. Support all though i cant join

8. I need at least ten people or more who want to do it to make it worth while

9.  Land of the free and brave, home of the shotgun thank you for your service

10. If you are for this say yes on this and my wall pls

11. My steps uncle who passed recently was in the Marines as a sniper. His Humvee hit a roadside bomb he had shrapnel blind him in one eye, he under a hailstorm of bullets pulled the driver out into safety he was also shot twice.

He got a Purple Heart and he has several other badges I don't really know anything about. He was one the best sniper from his city however which is cool.

12. The Military works to keep the country free? Must be an American thing because that sure doesn't apply to Asia. More like working hard to keep everyone oppressed.

13. 95B here now 31b military police i like the idea i got fridnds all over the world serving i was training and trained in alot of theatres.but limiting a clan to a to only ppl who served is wrong i believe sharring what we have learned and teach.ppl such words as respect.honor.duty.country.god.family.(not in any specific order) so no support but thx for your service and respect to all U.S.Army :)

14. CANADA

15. I would definitely be down to help. Thank your for your service my friend. Active duty U.S. Air Force 

16. I'm even will to buy the clan and transfer ownership

17. I'm willing to do that

18. 6 yrs Air Guard in finance and 2 of those were served as volunteer for active duty Air Force Security Forces, covering for deployed mbrs to Iraq and Afghanistan. Support to all military from all countries.