Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1) (UPDATED)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 24, 2014.

1. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Stop complaining its just a test war :lol:
    Participate or dont its upto you 

2. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Not sure if it's been said but if it's just a test then u should not lose a level on your edge as the Friday war where u leave clan and devs pick the team just sounds dumb to me

3. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Think it should be a permanent thing, but only 1-2 wars a week.
    yes there will be noobs and alts and players with no Xtals or towers everywhere and yes it's a way for a crappy build to have a 50% chance of winning a war.
    But on the flip side, it's a way for players to get into and hooked on EE without getting flattened on their first 10 wars and giving up. Keeping it to 2 wars a week means anyone who wants to get a meaningful amount of mith still has to get a decent build and war clan.
    Devs would still need to tweak it to discourage excessive cheating, but for a way to bring new players in its brilliant

4. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

SUPPORT FOR WARS AKIN TO ASW.

5. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Lmfao! I may just start EE again to do these random wars, they'll be hilarious

6. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

The only problem I see, is it'll be incredibly difficult to get wins and rancor levels and EE as the matchups are just gonna be random. Id remove the loss of rancor when you lose.

7. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Dat Internet slang doh "thru" :lol:

8. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

val, that applys to both team surely which to me is fair. in my eyes this finally brings all star style wars back to kaw which everyone can be a part of.
    Ive seen someone say what about inactives, that already happens in wars now regardless. the side with the least amount of inactives will have an advantage which is also fair.

some other complaints " i dont want to be paired up with noobs" "i dont want to lose ma rancur" im gonna propose a radical solution to this, its quite outthere so you might need to read it carefuly. Dont Sign UP Then !

9. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

If the Friday war is permanent how will there be a prestige leaderboard? Or would players get individual prestige

10. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

This is awesome thank you devs 

11. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

so wars friday not like 1v1 ee its 10v10 but randome placment humm?? I was excited thinking it was like 1v1 but guess not :(

12. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Big fan of the Friday random wars!! I'm sure there will be lots of issues and problems as it'll be a new(ish) thing. But seriously, a major alteration is needed, not just little tweaks to a broken system.

I look forward to the Friday war and will be excited to see matches with little to no roster stacking!!

13. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

I loved the update where you guys chooses the roster. I will definitely war now without becoming a tank. Now only thing left for yalls is to work on PVP and KaW will be an awesome game once again.

14. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Nice

15. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

The matching where we're placed in a clan seems awesome. Can't wait

16. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Love the Friday war idea. Nice to see ata starting to try harder on fixing the system wars.

17. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

@kaw_com
    I remember the devs saying that the ee wars are supposed to strengthen your clan and friendships.. But now you just put us in clans with people we don't know and we don't trust. Why?

18. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Be interesting to see what roster size they go with for the all star style wars.

19. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Really looking forward to Friday's wars, something new to try, thanks devs

20. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

@Shadow

It's because ppl exploit the mechanics god damn too much. I can also say I exploited it but this new solution is gonna solve the exploit. That is why clans and friendships is not needed anymore and it was lost already when ppl can hop clans without losing ee.