Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1) (UPDATED)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 24, 2014.

1. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Oh no, he did.

Clans will be made for the duration of the war.

2. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

This is again why we've got our new War Rewards System coming as well. This system will let us give out rewards based on actual contribution and not just win/loss.

3. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Will yall update or make a new war thread with all this new random match and reward system thing please

4. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

I'm excited about Friday war. Hope it turns out well

Flaws: people can cast alt's same size as themselves without towers, not be on their team, and then have that be a leak for their clan.

5. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Leonidas, that was mentioned in the beginning of the thread

6. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

well arent my cheeks red 

7. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

forum.kingdomsatwar.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=112083&start=0

You already tried this

Tournament Wars Rewards Update!

Postby kaw_admin on Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:25 am
    We are very happy with how the tournament has been going so far and would like to extend an additional reward for participants. Starting this week, we will be rewarding all active players on a winning team with Inferno. The reward structure is as follows:

Rank #1 in plunder - 7 Inferno, 2 Aqua
    Rank #2 in plunder - 7 Inferno, 1 Aqua
    Rank #3 in plunder - 7 Inferno
    Ranks #4-10 in plunder - 5 Inferno
    Ranks #11-20 in plunder - 3 Inferno
    All other active players - 1 Inferno

Awards will be given out on the Tuesday following each weekend's war.

In addition, we'll be retroactively applying all of these rewards to the winners of each of the previous week's wars. We will be doing this next Tuesday following this weekend's wars.

8. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

No one needs inferno or aqua though. We need gold. HF is a Pay 2 Play type of lands. Even mithril is becoming worthless cause HF stats will just be so much bigger.

9. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Mithril worthless LOL. People need them for 1.Spells during pvp 2.equipment 3.Beautiful Name

10. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Coupled with a contribution-based award system the random Clan assignments have potential. Have you given any thought to including an individual Prestige value or something similar so when balancing out the sides EE experience/success of each Kingdom is also factored into the matching?

11. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

What does the meaning for individual war? Is that mean 1v1 in war? Or match with few members fight together against opponents ?

12. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

To me the random roster sounds fun. Ya there will be a lot of noobs u get teamed with but just like everything else in life someone will step up to lead. Most with no war Xp will look to the people with mith equip and xp in wars to guide them. In the end might even get more people waring.

13. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

It means you cast WoC as an individual (clan less) then you get placed into a random war clan with other individuals that cast WoC and then you war with them.

14. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

KaW, it would be nice if auto join war 1 by 1 in range of 20-30sec. Royal rumble :)=
    Getting bored with spamming n clan strategy... no fun at all the old way. XD

15. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

No support for random roster EE during normal warring. I do however support the fact that you just admitted the devs built a system to easily host the next All-Star War. Go ASW 2014! Just create an ASW WoC spell and only allow it to be cast by those that meet requirements.

16. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Devs I don't think this is a good idea, because I don't wanna be randomly chosen to get stuck in a clan that half the members don't have Xstals or mith

17. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

I have no idea what the random wars will look like, but at least there trying something different. I'll reserve judgment n hope for a decent result.

18. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

At least there trying. Give them a break and test the wars and give back constructive feedback. What does it cost you maybe a ee level o no it's the end of humanity and beginning of the zombie apocalypse. Un twist your panties and get out there and test them

19. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

I don't want to be stuck in clan full of sh builds. I wish there was alot less of them.

20. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Stop calling it classic already, devs. Call it lame, which is what Classic was.