Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1) (UPDATED)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 24, 2014.

1. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Cost cash to cast woc? What the hell are you smoking? I can hardly afford the damn xtals for war.

2. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Yeah I ask that pages ago about ee lvl

3. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Casting woc is free

4. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Noone gonna force u to cast for the random one guys.

I think its great as im sure others are interested by this as well, kets see how it plays out before u pass judgment.

5. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Guess who's warring on friday lol

6. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Let me clarify. You use a xstal to cast woc. You get a xstal after ur matchups have been done. No one loses out then.You need to do that to get inactives from not casting. This is so ppl can't just cast and go inactive. They still can but will be less likely. Most ppl who are gonna war are supposed to use a xstal anyway.

7. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

@KaW one more question why i still don't trust this test.
    1st you need to leave your clan before/after you WoC,right?
    2nd What about EE would this affect in war also.. I know most people dont wana war risking it.
    And third. What if there are no War Commander and a Tracker will that mess everything up? Even if no one volunteers?

8. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Wait what about people who wanna war with buds??? Are there gonna be separate days for what if the random thing is implemented

9. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Basically if it costs you 1 xstal to cast woc you get a xstal which u must use during war. You will lose it after war if you don't use it.
    Random wars are just gonna be worse. Any war build or person can cast. I know I will be happy to have all my fellow ee warriors under 500k cs.

You better get pandageorge from the egg hunt to set aside time updating the damocles list for these random wars. I think he will be making a big thread and he wont be happy to take time away from his egg hunt.

10. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Dear devs,

Please include 7-13 advantage

11. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

7-9 advantage was way better

12. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

But classic still the best

13. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

I'm not a developer myself, so changes to game mechanics and actual coding are best left to others.

1) You can cast even while in your clan as long as you actually leave your clan before the matchups happen.
    2) I'll check into EE lost during this war and get back to you.
    3) This is part of the testing to see how the community responds to random matches like this.

14. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

I like the idea but i dont i just like how everyone can war. U should have were people can sign up as War Commander And Tracker and other stuff but no signing up for builds just like positions

15. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Honestly didn't think u could code the random matching ... Cudos to u for figuring it out

Some people wanted this and look at it this way if it works then they can run this type along side clan based wars ...

At the same time ur in clan u match with ur clan mates .. If ur clans with woc cast u get bunched together with all the other rejects and match a clan .. Either another random clan or a clan that cast together

I wouldn't do this type of war but why tell others they can't? As long as it's never the only option why have an issue with it? If ur clan matches one of these reject clans it's an easy win get ur mith and hope for a real match to sink teeth into next time

16. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Will they be placed in a makeshift clan??? Or will like 1 person opt his clan in

17. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Kaw I don't believe you answered my point 2) on p1.

What's roster size going to be for these random clan wars

18. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

That's something that will be automatically determined based on the number of signups that happen.

19. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

@KaW if everyone can participate then us well prepared warriors won't. We can't just end up with unexperience warriors.I still don't get.. I mean there must be something we can do to avoid trollers...Inactives.. And some kind of rejects.Maybe 25Billion Gold for a new cast WoC spell. To make it fair for all? To avoid statless inactives or people who dont give a **** about the test and just leaves it behind.

20. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

He still didnt answer question about clans. They probably didn't think about it.
    These wars will be good cause you can war with any build, no pots, no xstals and get more mith. This is better than the tvp exploit cause you dont need to finish tvp just hit a few in war and hope the others that war win for you