Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1) (UPDATED)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 24, 2014.

1. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Definitely a concern, and something our updated war reward system should help address in the future. This is just a test to ensure the system works.

No need to find a clan to join simply to leave it. You can cast Wave of Conflict without being in a Clan. The only requirement is that you are not in a clan when the matchup phase starts.

2. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Canton said it exactly

3. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

So can you tell me devs how you know which clans are going to war?
    Are you gonna make temporary clans? If everyone leaves clans and cast then how do u know which clans want to war? Some might be doing hte and then they have a bunch of noobs in their clan.

4. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

The entire beginning of the week until Thursday is going to be dedicated towards tests to address balance and matchups with the EE system. Friday's wars are an additional experimental set of wars we're wanting to test.

The Individual Wars won't be clan based. You sign up as a single player. During the matchup process everyone who signed up will be placed into clans created by the war system. These temporary clans will ONLY exist during the wars. After the wars are over you'll want to return to your regular clans.

5. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

What if a noob like me casts on Friday?

6. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Cause I'm finally gonna war :D

7. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

ANY player of ANY stat range can cast for Friday's wars. The system will pair you against players of similar stats. If you haven't tried warring yet, this is a good way to try it out :)

8. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Just have the in actives not be able to war for xxx amount of time

9. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

AND GET NEGATIVE PLUNDER

10. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Will ee lvl be affected during test wars? Im curious mr ape ty

11. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Devs I LOVE U NOW u quoted me and are letting everyone war now

12. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

I will double check and get back to you on this as soon as I can.

13. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Thanks bruh

14. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Matchups haven't changed with your test wars . Your fundamental flaw is in your basic algorithm in determining what is an equal or reasonable matchup. Everyone knows if you have big lb then you need to get smalls if you are gonna base matchups on total cs etc.
    Friday's ones are bad already. Lets say some ppl just cast on 3 alts. They can choose which one they want to war on all the time based on which ones get a good match. You will most likely never get a full active clan which wastes everyones time.
    I raised previously that to cast woc it should cost a xstal or 10 nobs to cast. That will eliminate inactives and help kaw overall. If it costs money to cast woc you eliminate those mainipulating the system when they put alts etc and go inacitve. You can then refund the xstal or nobs like you are doing atm with test wars if they get no match.

15. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

So u don't actual do anything for the game (no offended) your just the messaged kaw community?

16. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

*messager

17. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Carton that's a terrible idea People who war already pay

18. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Will war rosters be increased for Friday

19. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Cost money to cast woc? U high cannonball?

20. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

@Kaw I know you want to make this a balance gameplay.. But i don't trust your system and these random people i'll be sent in when i cast woc. The test you will be working on is just ganna make it worst. No way risking my ass on a random clan because the only way you'll win is by winning the lotto ticket.