~Terror Squad 3~<33

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dirty_LovelyDenial, Mar 9, 2014.

1. We had about 10 or 11 #'s in our CA.

2. I mean you made a thread showing your resistance to 10-11 people....

3. We had messages telling us to make a CF. Thats not the type of thing we had in mind.

4. Cf threads are for nubs keep beating em back 

5. I made a thread because I had 3 iG system members telling me that was the CF term.
    I made a thread because this forum was filled with TERRIBLE cf threads.
    I made a thread because this is a god damn free country and I will do as I god damn please.

6. SUPPORT
    And frankly, Im a bit turned on.

7. O bby, get in meh PM 

8. Not everybody in KaW lives in the U.S.

And your rights as an American don't apply in KaW. :p

9. Haha what a way to come back on. Truth to all this garbage.we have 5 members on aces and eights if there is incoming anywhere else that is just returning hits. Which I find hard to believe I was gone for 5 hours and had 29 incoming. People on forums have said we pick on smaller targets but clearly 5 vs the whole aces clan is quite the opposite enough with the jaws running let's fight!

10. We have had inc from several players in your clan, dear.

11. Its not the whole clan doofus. Only those who are hit are returning hits. Hard to do with empty newsfeeds, dink.

12. Who is terror squad 3?

13. Just a sec. I'll get you a list of who I have marked as TS3

14. To the best of my understanding, which is limited because ive been busy doing rl things most of the day, is iG split themselves into 4 groups and chose clans to "farm", I guess its a contest to see who can get cf threads.

15. I've had inc from 4 members of squad 4 and was told by owner to get ready to quit KAW. But funny I'm never pinned

16. Terrorizing isn't the word for what this "event" is doing... Just saying

17. Has these posts up now doesn't it lmao keep it up kids! The boys are back in town!

18. Well the CF you have gotten so far are from noob clans. Doesn't look like you going to get a CF request from a non noob clan.