~Terror Squad 3~<33

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dirty_LovelyDenial, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Well when several members are messaged saying that our clan will be "saved if we cf", pretty sure thats trying :lol:

2. Lol lovely I've been up awhile dr death 7/7/7 attk p going back to my strip target!!! Gotta beat it before it banks 

3. yea. Thats another thing.

Targeting the clan the second the main owning account took a small out EQ hunting.
    BRAVO. And then hit her account AFTER she went to bed? WOWZA! You must be REALLY brave!

[​IMG]

4. As mentioned previously - this attempt at provoking osw maybe, noob tears has fallen on deaf ears it's been done a lot better by others , if your upset u missed FFest, leave your tears on pure evils clan page

5. I'm brave  still talking smack 

Badass approved

6. BOOOM! TS3 iG Systems putting in work! Thanks for the second forum on Terror squad 3! 5 taking on a whole clan takes balls either way and yall are losing hmmm go figure!

7. LOL. What?

8. Really a whole clan? Or just a handful? Yep just a handful. Dink.

9. Lol I want to call it a hole clan  since you did however call everyone home to be butthurt together like a family!!!! Much respect 

10. Oh look. Inc from iG main clan.

Thought it was just TS3? XD

11. I called them home for reasons, but not all our members are on you.

12. Deni... Each team is barely 5-7 players. Surely A8 can take on the team.

The other teams are on other clans.

If it was anyone else making a thread and making a show of it we may put the other teams on.

But I lol at the op. All good.

We will leave it to team 3 to play.

13. Im not saying we can't. If I had doubts, I would have called in favors. But, I haven't.
    And when did team 3 expand into the main iG clan?

14. Can u put team 3's names up other than SJ n Huston .....haven't seen em..... Must b ploughing SJ's pretend strip target

15. I know their not all on me can't compete with this guy  sexiness has a price and you guys haven't quite came up with those funds yet 

16. Lion king was one of only a few movies that made me cry  rip Mufasa.
    I actually started looking for the movie on demand 

17. That was me lovely your welcome

18. why is there always dtw .

19. 6 hours in, with 6 members (probably less) hitting you. Not one strip attempt. And it warrants a thread. .

Sit back, relax, and enjoy the action, since you're complaining about twiddling your thumbs so much.

20. oh really secret? whyd you get everyone to come home then 