tell me

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by IlllIilI_MR_MAGOO_lllIIlll, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Zeth is the newest breed of forum warrior goo.

No knowledge of history either.

2. Y'know, sometimes old players go senile..

A lot of players are having fun, let them be. The devs are greedy, and some whales buy there way to the top, yea, we knew that in 2009.

There still is war, still are fights. Go find one. I did, so I know they exist.

And stop spamming. Please. It's easier to be convincing when you're coherent.

4. Hnng... Which History are we talking here? Because if it's KaW history, you're correct. I know jack squat and I don't care to. It's a game and I treat it as such.

5. Zeth is of no importance to why I post  too small to hit 

6. Agree kiss but I can't roll with it I'm still playing how I did years ago max build is not a priority having fun is

7. Remember purple pixie, Mac, undygrundy etc. they all gone as is the way they, you, and a few others play kaw.

Your style and understanding of kaw is not the same anymore.

The landscape of the game is not the same anymore.

All that's left is to sit on the sideline hurling rocks and insults.

8. You don't have to opt in an event for PvP. :p

9. Minny my understanding stays the same I play to relax have fun I log in to hit wind people up that's my kaw I log out lose nothing in the old days I wanted to grow just boring trying now if I gotta hot eb all day there will always be someone that's annoying to hit

10. English please.

You clearly take this far too seriously, considering you had to come and cry in forums about it.

11. As I said ur not important u can't hit you but I can hit your clan 

12. He's not in a clan anymore

13. Surprise surprise run forest run

14. Back up your ass or don't comment

15. Preach.

16. That was just cruel.

I came on Balto authority, which clearly outranks you. I'd like to talk to your manager.

17. Good idea. Go complain to mr.b because he'll care.

18. You seem angry for some reason. I thought we were on speaking terms.

Wait don't tell me... I'll figure it out...