Tactics for defeating ig

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *Ryol (01), Nov 1, 2009.

1. Easy win against rogue.

2. Lot#13. Woot!!!
    I'm almost a somebody

3. Why does it say I created this :O

4. Because firefox had his posts deleted as a warning

5. Uhhh attack all there strong ppl lock all of them :D

6. Organize Fox Clan by stats. For those who are 50k and up put them 1 to 1 with another IG

For those 40k and up put them 2 to 1 with an IG or 1 to 1 with wIGs for solo locks

For those 30k and up put them 3 to 1 or 4 to 1 against an IG or 2 to 1 with a wIG to be sure of locking them.

For those all below 30k organize them into groups of 5 and have them dump scouts and troops on IGs and gang up on any wIGs

If it's a all spy IG scout them to death but don't send scout bombs against them if you only have 10k spy str. Have at least 20k spy str and do it with others to keep them shut down.

If all troops IGs assassinate them to pieces after buying their strong spy allies and follow up with steals and a 40-50k plus person to sit on them and keep them 'too weak'

In order to coordinate this this close to the war starting the leaders should compile an updated list of all foxes and record it with each participants stats on either separate paper or prehaps a computer. This would then be followed by Fox clan heads doing to same and matching up Foxes to IG and wIGs with the ratio above. If wanted to be kept secret stick to ping or palringo. Once all the groups have been figured out post the 2 lists in the forums but not the assignments. Go to each fox members wall and tell them their primary and secondary target if 1st is locked with the request that they use items for the cause if need be or request a switch of targets if possible. If Foxes has spare people please don't hold them in reserve and send them with the first wave. Should assisstance be requested simply move a person or group from an unresponsivr target(prehaps offline) and have them assist in locking the designated target. Once locked, leave the original group to hold them locked since it takes less people and transfer the group back to the original target. If it's a group of people maintaining a lock try to do it in either shifts or at the same time. If in shifts keep them perma-locked in 'too weak' if in group bursts have people coordinate ingroup ally buying followed by immediate attack and steal.
    Stick to walls when possible to help hide how many people are assigned to whom. The person being attacked knows, but the scale and exacts are unknown unless reported. Also, after hitting a target don't talk on thier wall bragging as you just got painted a target for all the other enemy clan members checkng in. If asked by target, respond but keep trash talk to a minimum to avoid being singled out.

This is Corinthians War Tactics Manual
    and this does not state that I support either side it is just a list of guidelines and advice for any clan at war. The examples were chosen due to name of thread.

7. Wow. Anyways, what about like land completers? I mean who cango agaist infra?

8. In the guide I told 50k and up to be matched with an IG 1 to 1 . Later I said after lists are up to assign based on stat comparisons. Fox has 2 completions or is it 3 and they can have another strong non completioner back them

9.  i fell asleep reading that "YAWN"
    Anyone got any real tactics to post?

10. Put 50 on Infra to keep him at almost half  let the rest take out the other beastlies 

11. No one lol. Even if they can defeat the minor, and, at the very most, middling members of IG, they wont be able to beat the LBs.

12. Shame I won't be on much tomorow.. Spy bombing will do nothing, and no money to attack me with :)

13. You don't tell them that!

14. Really elf? You think that was a waste of a post?

15. Sorta was  most of their members probably alreay forgot about them leavin them with about half the amount of active members we have..

16. Ah well it's meant for more than this war ya know since it's in the strategys section a guide of some sort had to be posted...for the minor clans what do you think?