Tactical Force vs Warlor (OSW Part 2).

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TF-WaR_ZonE, Feb 21, 2013.

1. From the outside looking in, it looks like both clans are beating 7 shades of  outta their eb's.. Is this the new age of osw???? Plz tell me not 

2. What Val said on page 1

3. And lmao cron 

4. THE CLAN WARLOR HELLHOUNDS IS DISBANDED!!!!!!!! Go TF we will reck them all till they all disband

5. Most of Fear is alrdy dead@ SlyHorse and there were only like 20 members there regardless and have just moves to WarLor

6. Offical Tactical Force & Warlor Update on the OSW.

It's over! after 8 days both clans have decided to come to a ceasefire. After many talks among different ranks of leaderships, their has been an agreement for both Tactical Force & Warlor (& all other clans involved) to stop fighting against eachother, and focus on more important things.

To make it clear there is no offical winner, or no offical loser in this war, infact if anything both clans have been tested to the limit with what true loyalty is inside of their clans.

I speak on behalf of Tactical Force and can surely say this has made our core group stronger and expect TF to continue to shine in the future wars to come. I am extremely proud of the members that continued to fight and show dedication. I honestly could not ask for a better group of people to call my clan & family.

Respect from TF to Warlor for this intense battle. This OSW started over the clans not respecting each other, but i think both Warlor & Tactical Force have a higher level of respect for eachother now that the fighting is over.

Offical numbers will not be released on either side. We did agree that the numbers of money taken was not proving who was winning or losing. Their was alot of big strips on both sides though, and it was clear that no side was willing to give up without A mutual agreement being made.

With all that being said, Warlor & Family we wish you the best of luck in the future with your clan, no hard feelings on behalf of Tactical Force & Family, Cheers :D

7. Well that was short. But it seems both clans have resolved their argument 

8. Well done Tactical Force, it was a fun war. Good luck and happy kawing 

 ༤ᏯᎯཞᏝᎾཞ ༤

9. Hmm.. Lasted one day over than I expected.

10. Y report numbers of strip doesnt matter if u lose

11. That cf post makes it seem like this went on for months lol

12. Respect to both sides, both great clans. Im rooting for WarLor. Been watching them come up and become a war Powerhouse. Will be a good osw

13. Seems like. They wanted to get back to EE wars. 

14. LoL @ Phenom

15. Short war but good fun.

Thankyou and much respect to all who was involved.

 ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟Ꮥ༒པ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟