T7L3 Now Available!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Hopefully not you otherwise I might get that fugly gene;)

2. Jesus there expensive!! Definitely solved the problem of average players being BC with so much ease exception of biggest lb they as always have enough no matter what the price, they obviously have great connection's in game selling 26 trills in allies for ug is not normal :0 one example

3. K gonna find a game where bc possible in less than 1 year

4. I just got my 1 year, but was BC in November. It's definitely possible.

Besides, what is the benefit of being BC besides being able to say, "hey I'm BC" to people who most likely don't care?

You can war, hit all but one of the ebs, and osw without being bc.

What is so great about being BC that we get 55 pages of people freaking out about how they might never get there...?

5. The forcible removal of what was once an attainable goal.

6. I couldn't say it better!

7. As you have released T7L3 please reduce the price of T5L3 !!!!!

thanks for support

8. Care to share how much you spent during that time? Exactly.

9. lol

10. So.. Another ATA game is getting a stat upgrade release.. But all of their PvE is 2x payouts..

Why does KaW always get **** on by ATA?

11. Agree as well...
    I've been BC 4x n then left to amass BFA. All fine n dandy but fixation on BC leaves out everything else. OSW EE n PvP r n integral part of a war game. Kingdoms r more than attaining BC.

12. Lol

13. You didn't quote anything so I can't respond

14. Lol @ they're both probably sylver

15. I'm not SylverDragon.. I could only wish.. She is HOT HOT HOT!

16. Just keep lands and buildings same price this game needs a gold sink.

17. I'm not sure, but not as much as you'd think...I equipped up and learned ee warring and met some really cool people during those initial months too...it wasn't some crazy grind while sealing and max xtalling.

Yes lands are getting much more expensive, but devs are also flooding the economy with gold...and not just through htes (crux that stack, BRs, etc)

My bigger point though is that while BC might be a long way off, you can still do all the same things the Spenders can.

If there is any problem with unfair discrimination practices towards non-spenders, I would argue xtals should be a much bigger issue. Without xtals ee is impossible and osw (especially massive strips) is much much harder.

The only way to effectively engage in such activities is to spend money...and these are the activities that KaW is supposed to be all about!

18. Each upgrade you make more money per hit. If your active then you can upgrade 1-2 times a week. It adds up fast. Release all levels :D suck up all the extra gold out there!

19. This is exactly the mindset developers AND top LB want you to have. Each upgrade, even if it made you 1m extra per hit, would still take 1,000 actions to equal the earnings selling ONE ally for 60b would create.

If you actively ally trade with the gold you would upgrade with you would be able to upgrade in a much shorter time. When KaW was young, BFA was how you grew your kingdom. Now that zaft is NO LONGER ally bullying, I would advise ally trading for the quickest growth.