T7L3 Now Available!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 26, 2015.

1. And 6 months Later a cool wall filled of Apples 

2. Cant wait for release of gold hte with 500 and 1000 chests along with spell to remove xstal limit. Cmon devs u know u r gonna do it. Now is the time to put chests in marketplace to milk more money

3. All 50 of them who can afford it.

4. This game just hit a DeadEnd fr me lol...i havent spent much money and i still wont how much ever you tempt me #willpower :lol: :lol:

5. It seems devs going all in for risk :p
    Hehe i wont mind if it ends atleast ill get over the addiction :p

6. good point. i should thank the devs for helping me save a little money.

thanks devs!

#boycott

7. it shouldnt, it SHOULD be PvP only, but not only in controlled wars, we know they CAN do it, bring back the opt in to pvp spell, give it a mithril, aqua, inferno and nob drop chance (2%, 5%, 5%, 1%) and double pvp plunder spell. pvp spell lasts for 1 week without being able to opt out of it, no BL restrictions for it, just the same old BL we have now. scrolls could also be dropped from it, make the equip % based instead of static and that removes the bonus from dropping build.

8. @ kaw_community what events are you talking about the pay to play events.ee war (almost nobody warring anymore due to sorry mith payout) and hit ebs for equip your joking right with hte out ata has raised profits yay congraz but killed clans.hardly anybody doing equip ebs anymore.most clans are hitting hte to atleast try to stay in the running with the LB's and the eb that yall juzt put out most ppl could careless about the equip.so what events are you talking about ?

9. I think LB cried about those pots remenber the ones aroun 100... They took them Out cause small players farming big accounts

10. Sleep 7hrs is Free, Read a Managize 30min free, walk the dog, free, no dog get a KaT and Osw iT....

11. A think this is a bot? Says the same thing over and over Lol

12. I think devs Should put a Pool table or some chess rooms here , LoL. WE need something to do while We Regen

13. Thats why u rip of admins at lounge for seals and ppl for seals.

14. devs can you start a Poker Side game lol? So i can play with lbs and take there gold? i happen to be good at Poker :lol: :lol: Thats my only hope to become BC xD

15. I can get 400b off of one seal with chests and max Xtal, which is like $11 U.S. So technically it wouldn't be to expensive, but either way, it's hella expesive especially when you realize you spend 15,000$ on a ******* game that means nothing at all.

16. Where'd you learn to do math?

17. As lame as this might sound, why can't there be a way for clans to sign up for osws? I'm not talking about timed system wars, or changing the mechs, or hit ranges or anything. I just mean you sign up however many clans are involved and the only thing that changes is the payout. Make warring profitable.

As it stands now if you're in an OSW and actually playing this game like it was intended, you're getting screwed and left behind. There shouldn't be any incentive to war, because the incentives should already be there. But since the release of HTE and the p2p promos and events, the only way to get ahead is to PvE.

Idk. Needs work, but I'm sure there's a way..

18. ^ They should just increase the payout of simply hitting other players. In no way should an EB ever pay more than hitting someone else in a damn war game. So what players are going to hit their alts, or find some way to exploit it. It won't be near to the number of people who aren't abusing it.

19. Support to the shark of spragga!

20. It will cost him that much if not more cause he is on my farm list