T7 Upgrades, EB Payout Changes, and a Weekend Promo!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Slash HF building prices now please?

2. Any schedule for T8 Upgrades? Seriously....

3. T9 coming out in July

4. Hypnosis get the **** out of here. Your just an idiot with ur head up devs ass.

5. Thank you for your kindness but I know how big the BC guys will be when upgraded and trust me - I'll be a mid lol

6. Unless you max Xtal and seal daily you will be a mid now. Enjoy being in the land of mids Kaw

7. 50% more plunder with pvp would've been nice

8. 6 months + in The planning i believe... Is very behind to be honest S5 should of been around March... 2015, so no S6 for December it seems ..

9. U guys just killed mid range builds like me.

10. Okay, let's see if this helps the Apes actually think.

As you see in this image, the building gap is huge. Now The other issue is this.

Though the Devs may have EB's that are meant for these new builds, only a small percentage of players can hit them.

Many players going into the upper level tiers are in clans that can not even complete the upper tier Epic battles.

Also this gap, mixed in with an out dated mechanic structure in PVP has given the GAP players an unfair advantage in PvP and EE events and situations.

That gap is also extreamly unattractive to new players.

More so, it is unattractive to mid build players as well. Most of the time it is mid build players who train and guide and create a friendly relationship with new players that make them stay. These new tiers, as well as the horrible plunder rate in mid and new EB's as well as the horrible plunder rate in PvP makes it unattractive for mid and top builds to even train New players.

Note: even with the 50% increase, the plunder rate is horrible compared to how long it takes to achieve end game.

Why?

Because it kills their growth and it would take 2 or 3 years to make a free to play (majority of players) player grow big enough to be useful to the clan.

This growth also throws a nail in the coffin to the already demised ally market.

-How to change it?

As shown above, to change it is to dramatically increase payouts to free play epic battles.

Though this move will throw another nail in the coffin, it will make strip farming less harmful, thus making OSW's endless, and it will decimate the ally market.

That is the cost of constantly raising the roof on builds.

To even begin to close the gap and save this game to make those top tier builds even worth it, you would now, and I mean you Now must plan for a way to completely overhaul this game.

That or do us a solid and just pull the server now.

your focus on keeping the top tier build players happy and involved in this game will run off every single one of your mid build players and prevent you from ever retaining a new player.

Thank you for killing kaw.

11. Guess i am back to being a "small" again, thanks devs!

I am 9500 on overall lb, so with these upgrades you have proven once again that you only care about the small group of big spenders. Ty for nothing

12. You should plan well ahead for season 5 so it finishes before the school year. That's one reason there is participation issues is poor seasonal planning.

13. I remember when the devs said they would communicate major changes and seek "feedback first". Makes me wonder if they even play their own game.

14. Pay to play,

Money matters to the devs now,

15. You guys serious? L4 900b & L5 1.8T for upgrade? That's taking the piss!! Think it's time to quit.

16. This is a complete joke. I'm sorry devs, you are taking the mickey out of your customers. There is no demand for new tiers. How many accounts are actually lcbc? 300 maybe? That is a tiny proportion of the community. As imf mentions, the ally market has not recovered yet from the new lands. This is completely unnecessary and damaging to the game.

There will be a few accounts that fully upgrade meaning widening the hit range. More and more people become unhittable. It's ruining the game.

People have been screaming out for s5. You've done nothing on that whatsoever. I'm not normally one for criticising, as you cant please everyone but in this case you have shown a complete disregard for your customers demands for something that is completely unnecessary for reasons that can only be viewed as mindless greed.

All osw clans should boycott these ug. In particular the current big osws. There is no fun/joy in being unhittable/unstrippable. Calling all zafties, apoc, wdgaf and Invictus to agree to boycott this and carry on with our respective wars as we are. Leaders of alliances should get together. If one alliance starts ug- all bigs will. It will massively reduce the fun for our smaller members.

If any of the alliances agree please pm me and let's get together and see if we can reach an accord so we can all continue and enjoy our osws.

Steve
    WAR
    Strength

17. I am just waiting for TR1 to post at this point

18. Please cut the hf and hl ug prices by half .... :evil:

19.  Thanks for the plunder increase. Not expecting to ever BC, but glad I have a better chance of getting out of the mid build category.