T7 Upgrades, EB Payout Changes, and a Weekend Promo!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 11, 2015.

1. I was about 1 month to be land/building completed, then 6 months, then 1 year and 2 or 3 years....... and never ever

2. Rusted, please go ahead and farm me!

3. You are DTS, drop your build and I will ;) lol

4. Dear devs I want to remind you of something from your 2011 interview.

Question: What are you averages then?
    Answer: Keep in mind we limit whales. When we are getting guys that were spending $20000 a days in our game. We realized it was skewing our revenue and we realized we didn't want to create a game community where people thought that you had to pay to win. Our games are so social that you could see people rise to the top of the leaderboards because they could afford to be there. That's actually really bad for the community. We want people to rise slowly and move up the charts and have the ability to get integrated within the communities. Our users, even those high monetization numbers are limited to like $150 a day.

Your words not ours. Now I personally am okay with the new updates and enjoy the game. But you guys are going right against what you said you guys would do.

5. Surprised they haven't lifted the spending cap per day

6. They have. Well i don't know if they have entirely but it sure as hell isn't 150 bucks a day. I would be completely surprised if there is a cap at all at this point.

7. What i dont understand is why bigs that spent so much money in this game dont worry about the consequences of their action s on the rest of community. Yes it kind of upsets me that my main wasted here couple thousand over years of playing but these guys, bigs, have hundreds of thousand invested into this game. I would expect it to be in their highest priority to prolong game longetivity to make their money worth it. I do not see that happening. Anybody mind explaining why this hasn't come up yet? Bigs that spent more money than anyone else in the game should be the most concerned here.

8. I've seen many games come and go. This is one of the only games I've kept up with for almost 4 years. I really don't want to see this game die.

I understand that ata wants to keep the ball rolling with new upgrades. And I get that.

But there needs to be a way to get to the end game. Yes there were a couple thousand people build complete on hf, but that's still only less than 10% of kaw. I'm ranked at 3200 in game and I am considered a baby account still. What does that tell you? Clans are still recruiting for 50mil cs when the highest cs player is over 150mil cs(with massive bfa).

Make there a way to get to these top tiers of game, hte is not the answer.

Like I said I've seen many games come and go,please do not become one of these games.

9. I kinda hate the increase in stats because before I could scout redstar but now he's dts

10. i enjoy the new changes, i now make more per hit, and end payout doing regular haunts than smoke signals or above. Good thing you dont need high stat players to complete those eb's im on phone right now or id post the ss of it, i even checked pre and post 1.8tril ug. So long stupid regens, hello mind numbing unloads on reg haunts. seals are no longer worth the price for just double the pay.

Best update ever, will help me phase this game out of my life if im lucky, at least i can just log in every once in a while and dump on a reg haunt and not have to wait for a bar to do so

11. What I want to know is what does someone like Redstar do for a job IRL to spend the amount he does on a game like this.

12. Owns a country.

He is royalty

Or maybe he is Donald Trump.
    Lol

13. What if red is just an account from the devs, unlimmited access to all nice goodies.
    U never know

14. It is common knowledge that Red and Cella are Jay-Z and Beyonce.

15. 

16. They could be devs but who cares lol play the game and have fun. If you spend a lot of money you can be big too.Its a game not real life and if it is real for you too bad for you war have fun and not worried about how big your acct is.

17. "I sit and watch as tears go by", "my riches cant buy everything"

18. This game is going down hill everyone knows, when did devs drop PvP payouts?

19. they are doctors i believe

20. Most are IT