T7 Upgrades, EB Payout Changes, and a Weekend Promo!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Everyone is entitled to do their own way in life, I just hope ATA makes new lands now also. Top LB getting bored already they fully upgrade already.

But first I more than anything hope ATA higher costs for nobs and Xstal. It's gonna be hard beat Redstar and Cella. So better we rest pay more...

I do wonder one day how they will feel when this game died of certain events, what would the big spenders feel when they spent hundreds of thousands $

Redstar can't hit anyone he can only hit EB.
    So our biggest EB player in Kaw is actually Redstar.

How much joy he has everyday in his life. Sadly his English not very good.

Give this to Redstar in his language!

-it's only you who can change this game to an better experience for rest of us middle/small players. We can never reach to LB status, so if we quit you top LB will be left.
    Then what?

2. Your English bites 

3. Have you heard of Haiti? If not google it my friend!

4. No need

Papa Doc n voodoo

I only commented on u about a language for Redstar. I think he can manage ok

5. primal wars will be in s5 right? Yall devs need to include bfe in primal wars because what else is bfe good for?

6. Pvp events and general off system pvp.

7. The absence of devs is even more concerning than the actions they have taken.

Maybe they dont care?

Maybe they have painted themselves into a corner and dont know how to get out? maybe they are afraid of admitting they got it wrong?

Maybe they think they are doing everything right, that the complainers will slowly dissipate and be replaced by a new generation of players who know nothing better? Kaw will rise again...just not for us.

I dont like any of those possibilities.

8. Will baby always be baby or I will be given free upgrades cards? :(

9. This is a declaration of war. Devs show yourselves lol you will surrender peacefully or your feedback will be spammed daily! emails spams are next, you have been warned

10. What if . . . . wait for it . . . the devs released the new tiers to reinvigorate the mid sized builds? The LB players who want/can upgrade do so, clearing the field for a genuine mid-tier experience which is not dominated solely by LB players. Now we have two levels of the KaW experience. LB and all else. If you want LB, break out the credit card. If don't want to pay, you can still enjoy dominating the mid-tier.

**Signing off and adjusting my tinfoil hat**

11. I'm just wondering... When the last set of lands come out with all the new buildings and upgrades, how much will the total cost for a complete build be? I'm thinking 100 trillion for the last land alone. Total cost? 1000 trillion maybe?

12. As intriguing as your statement is war, the hit ratio is still way out of tune. Putting up a few levels don't make them out of range. It just makes it even easier for them to hit smaller players w/out much fear.

Several things are wrong with the mechanics of this game.
    1. Assassinations do not count towards mith payouts.
    2. A attack build with no gold is dtw to steals. Regardless of there spy stats. Verses my build being open for hits with zero gold.
    3. The great "Mismatched war line up". The cs of said clans being matched has been ridiculous.
    4. The overall changes to things. 10% might have been ready for these upgrades ( previous BC players & players near BC (19-24 done & at lv3)).

They have done some good things with increasing smaller eb payouts to help promote growth. Cutting HF has been asked for repeatedly. This would only be fair if you were refunded for ALL current HF buildings present. Not just "After this day but before this day".

Larger players like myself would make a fair amount in compensation for our time & money spent to go hfbc. Small-Mid players get cheaper upgrades thus enabling faster growth. Win win secnario, last "Refund" I was screwed on both this account & my alt.

13. I'll add one more thing .

Hit ratio BETTER BE TURNED ON for season five

Or count me out

Imagine four build complete builds and 11 sh = approx 300 mil cs

Vs a roster of you average mid builds that totals 300 mil cs

I swear to god I will quit this game if that crap happens again

Mark my words lol

14. I know people will get mad at me for saying this but you want to help newcomers to the game right? Well instead of all these super ridiculous expensive upgrades that'll take an entire year for 1 upgrade why not just make level 5 for low lands and high lands? That would help newer people to the game and it's less costly to help newer people grow stronger. Maybe 2 new castle levels would be really nice also. I mean if all other lands go to level 5 why stop? Just make them all go to level 5. Level 4 and 5 on low lands should be more obtainable to a newer person then what veterans of this game are dealing with. I don't care if it's bad for war and I don't care what any of you sealers think either so don't waste your time posting to this. This is to help new players.

15. How do more upgrades that are available to everyone help? It's the same issue with bigger numbers. No more upgrades, make the path to the larger upgrades more accessible.

16. If you can't see that those upgrades will help your blind. Yes they most certainly will help. Please dude give me a break I been on here for 3 years. Cheaper upgrades are more obtainable then the ridiculous upgrades on the abyss lands. Let's face it the average person won't be getting level 4 Or 5.

17. You're an absolute moron. There's no point in even trying to explain to how adding more upgrades to everyone across the board doesn't change anything only makes the numbers bigger.

18. Shhh, you can only hit eb, dont plan things which you cant execute :)

19. Just think in a year or two when everyone is -

45/65 5/30 attack/defense spy attack/spy defense (in the millions obv)

How the hell can you war like that  or PVP in general ?

How can you take that build down ? And an entire roster like that? No one will be able to hit one another

It's almost like the devs assume kaw will be dead in two years so they're saying eh what's the difference

One thing that scares me about the update is that , as we all know , these games do not end unless they're shut down

So we have to assume that at some point , in the next year or whatever , there will be more lands and more buildings

Biggest mistake devs ever made was having these new buildings have exponential stat increases

The more expensive the buildings get the less stats they should've given = premium level available to the elite but kept balance within game

20. Devs logic, they will release new lands / buildings when those top 200 spenders get boring.
    Those spenders only take 2 weeks to reach their goals from every new lands/buildings completed. And the other 99% will need 2 years more to go.
    when top 200 spenders are making 4t golds a day, the others 99% are making 4b to 100b per day. This game dead soon. Top 200 wont be top 1% again. They will be the only spenders with their alts are still playing thus game.
    the growing shall not just raw stats for plunders, it could be for bfe and bfa also. But devs make this game boring the top spenders, hurting the big buildings and hopeless for middles and smalls