T7 Upgrades, EB Payout Changes, and a Weekend Promo!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Wrong .. the last inde i did saturday had top 10 lb and no hit restrictions. I got wooped by wooloop 

Realy they need to eliminate these weekend 100 mam wars. At least with 15 you get peeps your own size. Primals are silly , no equip ? come on we work hard for them.

So someone that works all week and has to war on weekends get to choose 100 mam inde or bare nakked primal wars.

Help!!!!! no more updates no more promos no more land ....FIX THE DAM WARS IN THIS WAR GAME

2. While I appreciate the sarcastic tone of your last line you're not exactly far off. That's standard practice for mmos when they have an expansion. You have to adjust so players can adapt and continue progress at a normal pace. Successful companies with large games understand that the game is only as strong as the player base. When the end cap increases and the experience or in this case gold needed increases by leaps and bounds you have to account for that with a equalised way to continue progression.

You're right wages don't always follow cost of living. But what happens when that is the case? The economy tanks, crime rates increase, businesses shut down or move. In short it's not a good outcome and not sure how you're not grasping that as it only takes a modicum of common sense to grasp.

P.s. you're still a shill.

3. Don't forget you'll be in on the 2-3 huge rest Hansel roster primals, beating on much smaller ACCTS. You must have left that thought process out. Lol

4. The interesting thing is, I don't disagree with you in practice. However, ATA is an indie gaming company. They are relatively small in the large grasp of gaming and such don't necessarily have the same level of foresight, or progressive planning as other games. However, this is the first step in increasing eb payouts as the game size increases. I personally hope this trend improves with other updates and the game moves to be more progressive for the entire game community. Is this eb increases good so far - definitely. Should they be higher? Definitely. But there's nowt we can do about it. Also, the new player starter pack with plunder spells and open lands is definitely an adjustment for new players to get started in the game. It took a lot of old players many months to get those unlocked and now it's as simple and making a username. Which could be upsetting but it's a necessary evil - adding more money to HTE isn't necessary at this point.

I also, agree with your economy example. However, it isn't always in control of the gov't as to why wages can't increase with cost of living. Whether it be financial crisis or gov't neglect. But bringing this example back to this game - we don't get crime here, the closest would be breaking TOU and as recently shown with the botting shut down on certain accounts, ATA do watch.

There is no easy fix on this game and after playing for 4 years I do wish there was without me spending a fortune. However, I know it wouldn't be good for the health of the game as a whole.

5. You may want to read again the definition of "investment", then read the definition of "waste". See which one is more fit. 

6. Fix the hit ratios and let the lb play in their own elite level.
    For everyone's growth do what I said two years ago and last year.
    New lowlands and raise the general earnings ( think minimum wage ) and help all players grow faster. It will still take a massive amount of time and effort but those new low lands will help mids and smalls alike. Lb will just spend on allies.

And we can all get on with building kingdoms we can actually do something novel with.
    You know. That weird concept of building a kingdom and warring with it. Not hitting silly ebs and saying how smart my stats are.

Wars great for meeting new people. Gotta respect and like the players that actually play.
    Growth game phooey who cares. It's about build complete and wars with strip funds.
    Just saying. 

7. Yes fix hit ratios

8. I just fundamentally disagree with you on the necessity to add more gold. I don't see how the game can keep going without doing so. It's not going to shut down tomorrow because we're all pretty heavily invested by either time, money or both. But the community is shrinking and it's going to continue to do so as long as the normal player has a glass ceiling.

When I first started there wasn't hf yet. While hl prices were daunting hitting Normal haunts and tgl ( I loved tgl had amazing luck with dropped bars and pots) it was obtainable to keep growing and reach a point where i could go heads up with big players because the gap wasn't so gigantic between us. Remember wc and clans minimum cs requirements for lb clans was like 15m? That's something that was reachable. Now it's 60m, that's insane and something even most hardcore players will never approach.

There has to be hope for the majority of players even if it's just a mirage. The only way to do that is to either scale the earnings way up,roll back the upgrades or a huge price slash to lands and upgrades. I don't know, seems like the increased gold is the only realistic option to me.

9. I noticed the change on my smallest alt

10. The dev focussed its money strategy a few years ago to benefit the lb players and big spenders . They stopped small builds being able to attack huge / large ones which had been a good osw strategy .

This cash domination has continued to develop and the diff for soenders / super soenders . Most don't get same benefits so don't see financial value and don't spend . Small spending doesn't give value for money .

Simple solution stop leaderboard dominance - make them scout able if not stripable. Like most of us are - that way most players will spend more and continue to play this once great game .

Make all nobs and xtals count the same .

New tiers - a joke to keep your lb spending and putting further out of reach . I remember dev early vision when they talked on forums . The aim was for best game ever like wagon train - stop throwing away vision or has it gone ? We know you need to make money - but value all your players .  

11. Chasing after cheaters isn't as profitable as find more goods for us to consume.

12. You wanted a reason for hf slashes including data? Alright here.
    Hf takes aprox 10-15T to bc it from 0 lands to 25 lvl5. With only what 12-15m cs more?
    Go get 12 or 15 or whatver it is to unlock ab lvl 1 in hf dump 15T in ab youve gained over 40m cs. As it stands now. Abyssal holds 70-80% of your overall cs. People want hf slashed because yes hf are still a decent plunder boost per hit drom hte to eb to pvp. Without bcing ur hf you cant make the funds to even fund the abyssal in any reasonable time. When hf came out and hl got slashed tht helped. As well as hf bc wasnt out of reach either. HF needs a price reduction as i said previous and so has others 25% would help nicly. Its either we leave hf as is and all players skip it most probly skipping hl lvl 4 as well to go get at least lvl3 in abyssal. Hf arnt worth there stats anymore. Hell they cost 5x if not 10x as much as hl and only provide a slight improvement to cs. Ok plans for new guuy llbc...12hl lvl3 12hf lvl1 pray they make 1/10 of what a hflc can to fund the massive stats in abyssal. Yes people raged during hf release and hl slashed but the overall dissatisfaction is overwhelmingly higher. Ive never complained nor wanted any changes till now.. it rather dis heartens me tht i play to bc and thats only a dream whats the point in trying when your goal is unacheivable. Heck even from a pvp prespectice my goals are 1. To Bc 2. To compete in a ASW i cant do either to small cant generate funds fast enough to compete guess ill go hit eb cuz i cant pvp.. anyway theres your numbers for those anti hf slashes. All those who had hlbc previous got refunded they can just give u the gold ( half the cost of current bc ) into bb. You older guys being 4-5yrs since im 3! deep and bc isnt acheavable. Can have funds where u either one keep as a bank for stripping or use to lvl 4&5! your ab give it some thought. Thanks

13. @Monkey tis is true. Tech now adays allows you to pick up botting/modding/pre generating ~ any form of cheating ~added code to the orignal set tht wasnt a dev chosen update. I do Code My dad does code i know this stuff lmfao Ata doesnt like to do anything. A indie company? Isnt there currency rupees? Which is 600 or 6000 to 1$ in usa? So when they get 300k$ from our lb and everyone else tht makes them what billionares at home? Lol hmm kaw a small game? Sounds like there getting enough money to run 3rd world countrys lmfao im done.

14. Wrong. We have members who spend lots of money. Versus cheaters who spend none. Allow the cheaters to prosper, lose your paying customers. It's very profitable to make sure the people who pay your bills stay and the people who run your paying customers off get the boot.

Although this is ata we are talking about. Common sense such as this is way above their heads.

15. Bye bye ata.... Let the cheaters carry on n bring in more new lands n buildings. We love it. ;)

16. Monkey, can you evidence your claims? "IF" what you say is true, their should be an open and honest thread from devs 'fessing up to what was allowed to happen.

"IF" what you say is false, i expect you have breached tou.

Either way, Devs should take action...so devs...which is it? Silence shall be deemed by the cynical as confirmation of what Monkey claims.

17. Everyone knows kaw has very selective rule enforcement. Everyone knows about the places on 3rd party apps where transactions that breach the tou take place. People are in there with there kaw user names doing this. You have to be a fool to believe kaw isn't well aware of it and could ban every single player that breaches tou for this major rule violation. But do they? Nope, thet selectively enforce silly rules like banning rusted from forums for posting q ss of an email with customer support because it brought something to light that kaw didn't want known. This company is so beyond corrupt it's unreal. I don't doubt for a second what Mickey claims happened.

18. Hey, Kaw community.

There are players who are build complete again.

How about releasing a new set of lands now?

So the 0.1% who were build completed have something to work for again.

20. The devs don't give a ! No comments from them yet?